The First Fight (One, dangerous, I dunno what to call it chapter)

Hey guys! Actually, the summary of this story is the prologue, so let's head to the point were YOU asked.. never mind. Just read!

Y/N's POV

"What do you mean, Robbie?! Stop acting as Peter Pan and go back to your home! Your parents will kill you!" I yell-whispered so that no animal will go crazy, because It's a forest! Gods of Auradon!

"Y/N, believe me or not, I am Peter Pan. Pan for short, but hey. I rarely go back to my parents. They don't even care for me! Well, how do I get money? Easy. I just scared them.. so yeah. I just need to study cause if I go back to neverland I don't know what will happen," Robbie, or should I say Pan, said in a monotone voice.

I got my sword, which was secretly a pen. (Riptide, I think? From Percy Jackson? You know that sword, but here is a picture for you. ^^^^^^) I pointed it towards him. "Prove to me you are Peter Pan, or I will send your head to Hades," I growled.

He chuckled then flew, which didn't impress me. I held my sword high, in my fighting position.

"A girl, willing to fight me? I have magic, remember!" He said, and wore his famous smirk.

I smirked back, and things will get more interesting.

He brought out his sword and flew towards me. He aimed it at my heart, but I blocked it. Our swords met, and we both did an evil smirk. Peter let go, stumbling back, then let his magic circle around me.

It didn't affect me, which made him shocked.

I found the opportunity to pin him against a tree, and I did it. His face still shocked.

"Remember this, fly boy. Never cheat in a fight, especially if your fighting a demigod," I said and smirked. His eyes widened, then it was filled with anger. I laughed.

As I release him, he gasped for air.

"Why do you like Peter Pan so much? In other words, why do you like me?" He asked. I kow what will happen though.

I still got aware, then when he flew towards me, I made a small cut on his cheek. He winced at the pain, but it didn't affect his body position. His sword was in my hand. He got furious.

"This won't be the last!" He growled at me then flew. As he left, I kept his sword and head home.

Just like always, dad is drunk. Sooner or later, he will beat me up.

"Y/N! WHERE IN THE BLOODY WORLD WERE YOU? HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO WASH THE DISHES!" He shouted.

"Well, in fact I was about to die!" I said, lying that Robbie was the one who was about to die.

"I DONT CARE! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Great, another time to be beaten up.

As soon as my dad saw me, he threw a bottle on me. I was grateful because I can survive that. He went towards me and punched me in the jaw. I spit out some blood. And this was the first time I got scared.

My dad hasn't beat me up like this, but here I am, asking help from my godly parent, Poseidon, to give me strength.

Then, I saw in the window the one and only, Peter Pan. Why would he look at me with pity in his eyes? Ugh, never mind. Let dad enjoy the fun. I don't even care anymore, I just want to die. And be with my father in Olympus or with mom in Elysium.

When dad was done, I didn't dare to move because maybe he will beat me up again. Then when he left, I stood up in pain and head for the woods. I used the window, and Pan wasn't there too.

I threw his sword, then dropped mine and I fell. I didn't know that my face was wet from crying, and my vision got blurry. I heard a voice in my head.

It's okay, Y/N. No need to worry because I am right here for you.

I knew it was Poseidon. Well, at least he calmed me down.

Then I heard the sound of a pipe. It was majestic, but I can't move and I got tired of these crap so maybe it's a trap.

Then Peter flew above me with his sword.

"Y/N, you didn't tell me that-" He said with concern but I cut him off.

"Too late for that fly boy. Tomorrow there is school so get ready. You don't want to get late do you?"

"Where will you sleep?"

"Beside the lake of my father."

"Are you crazy?! What if he-"

"Shut it fly boy. I have another father, my real father, and you better go away or I will drown you!" I said with anger. He went away with fear, then I head beside the lake.

"Father, I am here now, but I want to sleep here for the night. I don't know what will papa do to me," I said. The water moved a bit in response of a yes. I was happy. I fall to sleep.

I will explain everything on the next chapter. See ya!