The Character Interviews: Magic Mike Style

Magsimula sa umpisa

Sophia: Oh my…*faints on the floor*

Dina: More! More! Take off your trousers!

Lucy: You have a boyfriend, Dina!

Dina: I do? Oh yeah, I do! My bad! Take off the damn trouser, Drew!

FeminisGrrrl1001: That’s enough for now, boys. I’ll see you two later on so don’t bother putting your clothes back on *wink face*

Sophia: *regains consciousness* I had the weirdest dream….*looks around* It wasn’t a dream! Drew…Finn…you're shirtless and…

Drew: Stop drooling, love.

Sophia: *wipes drool off her face* I wasn’t…oh shut up!

FeministGrrrl1001: Anyway, I have another question. This one’s for Sophia. Do you see anything happening between you and Drew?

Sophia: *staring at Drew’s abs* …if he was shirtless all the time then maybe. Wait! Did I just say that out loud?!

Drew: Yeah you did. *smirks* Don’t worry, I already saw you checking me out.

Sophia: I wasn’t…FeministGrrrl1001 why can’t you make me more subtle?

FeministGrrrl1001: Because I’m a bitch.

Muffin: Amen to that sister.

Drew: *gets up* Ok, that’s it. I’m going to make you my bitch. No-one insults my woman.

FeministGrrrl1001: *rolls eyes* Sit down, Drew. And Finn, I would shut up unless you want me to make you get together with Harry.

Muffin: *gasps dramatically* No! I’ll be good! Don’t do that please! I’m way to good looking to be with that douche.

Sophia: Cheers, Finn.

Muffin: I didn’t mean it like that!

Sophia: *refuses to look at him* I don’t believe you.

Muffin: Don’t be mad, I’ll let you touch my abs.

Sophia: *perks up* Really?! I mean…um…really? You think that’s going to work?

FeministGrrrl1001: Sophia, touch his damn abs already! Moving on to more pressing matters, this questions for Lucy. Lucy, how do you feel about your brother being best friends with Harry?

Lucy: Oh they’re not friends anymore.

Sophia: They’re not?

Lucy: *sly smile* No, Harry, er, went missing. No one knows what happened to him. Drew, I feel this is the time to warn you. If you hurt Sophia then be ready.

Drew: *gets up and points to Lucy* That bitch is crazy! FeministGrrl1001, please don’t turn me into even more of a douche otherwise she’s going to go all mafia on my cute little butt.

Sophia: He does have a cute little butt…Wait! I didn’t say that out loud again did I? *groans in annoyance*

FeministGrrrl1001: Can we not keep going off topic? Next question is for Drew. What you really think of Sophia?

Drew: *turns on heart-breaking smile* She’s an annoying little thing that frustrates me but she’s got legs of a supermodel.

Sophia: *blushing profusely* I do not. Shut up, Drew!

FeministGrrrl1001: Get a room!

Drew: *winks* Preferably a sound proof one.

Sophia: *feeling faint* Oh my…

Lucy: I’m watching you, Harries.

Drew: That bitch be crazy!

FeministGrrrl1001: Drew, be quiet! Ok, last question is for Finn again. Finn, why did you choose Drew to be the subject of Sophia's lyrical dare?

Muffin: Look, I had an ulterior motive. The truth is that…it was an excuse to get closer to Drew.

Sophia: Finn, I don’t need you setting me up with guys!

Muffin: I wasn’t talking about you…I’M IN LOVE WITH DREW!

*crowd gasps*

Sophia: Finn, I want you to know that I’m here for you and you can join my club….

Drew: *pushes her out of the way* Bitch move! I LOVE YOU TOO MUFFIN MAN!

Muffin: I have my pony parked outside so let’s getting going baby.

Sophia: What…I don’t…My head hurts. *faints dramatically on the floor*

FeministGrrrl1001: Imagine how I feel.

Ok, that’s all for today’s show. Tune in next time where I’ll be asking the cast of Twilight why Edward’s obsessive behaviour was seen as romantic and whether some loving went down between Edward and Jacob 50 shades style.

Dina: Drew, take your trousers off! OFF! OFF!

Lucy: Dina! What about your boyfriend?

FeministGrrrl1001: Boys, you heard the girl. Resume the stripping.

*Drew and Finn start stripping again to the beats of Get Lucky*

Sophia: *regains consciousness* What the hell happened? *looks around* Oh my…not again…this is too much…*faints again*

This has to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever written. I apologise.

Let me know your thoughts. Vote and comment if you enjoyed the wackiness.

Also enjoy the lovely Channing  Tatum on the side.