Growing up

That night Dawn had a strange dream, a different dream. She dream-pt of her future. In her dream she saw herself grown up and married, raising children and living a peaceful life. However the man Dawn saw in her dream was cloaked with Red hair, she woke up that night confused and surprised. "w-was that Mystogan!?" 

The next day when Dawn was at the guild she spotted Mystogan across the room and charged over to him. "M.Y.S.T.O.G.A.N.!!!!!". "eh...?" grunted Mystogan confused. "what did you do!?!". Mystogan simply replied "whatever do you mean dawn". "You where in my dreams.....". "Wow that's embarrassing Dawn you where dreaming about me?". "You put a spell on me!". "ok, ok i did but it was only because you are so cute".  A slight blush spread across Dawn's cheeks as she stayed silent. "oh my little Dawn you get cuter every second that goes by". "Mystogan.... i swear to god i will kill you...". "now, now no need for violence". Dawn then noticed that everyone in the guild had their eyes on the two of them and she grabbed Mystogan by the arm dragging him out of the guild. "Hey! where are you taking me!?!" yelled Mystogan caught off guard. "Somewhere private, now shut up" Dawn continued to drag him until they reached the woods, she let go of his arm and proceeded to climb a tree. "What are you doing?" he asked confused by Dawn's lack of femininity as she climbed the tree like a little boy. "up here you can see passed all the trees, you can see the ocean. C'mon climb up here and look at it with me................ or are you scared?" she questioned with a grin. "I'm not scared!" he growled and began to climb the tree after her. "good thing i'm not wearing a skirt" Dawn said while reaching the top and plopping onto a stable branch. She looked down to see Mystogan only half way up the tree "god your slow, are you a man or not" Dawn said disappointed. "I'M A MAN! I JUST NEVER CLIMBED TREES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER!!!" yelled Mystogan while he neared the top awkwardly.

Mystogan reached out his hand to the tree branch Dawn was sitting on waiting, he began to pull himself up but lost strength and started to fall, the impact would surely kill him. "MYSTOGAN!!!" yelled Dawn as she grabbed his hand tight calling forth all her physical strength she pulled him up and next to her. Heavily breathing Mystogan threw his arms around Dawn still scared and shaking. "no more climbing trees...." she said with a weak smile almost losing her only friend. "Do you want to get down?" she asked. "I-It's ok lets stay here for a while at least". "ok....".