Part 1

"Good evening, Ma'am." An Asian woman that looks about 20 knocks on our hotel room.

"Oh, don't turn the bed yet." I told her, not looking up from my book and assuming that she was the maid. We are after all in Bangkok, so it makes sense that the housekeeping is Asian, right?

"Uhm," she smiled at me as I looked up to her from where I was sitting. "I'm not the maid." Oh how embarrassing. I can see in her face that she was offended with my assumption. 'Just keep cool, Ellen' I told myself.

"Well, what do you want then?" As the words escaped my lips, I bit my tongue thinking that I picked the wrong choice of words...again. Hoping she won't be offended this time, I stood up and gave her a gentle smile. As I looked at her, I noticed her big eyes. They were beautiful. She's shorter than me, her skin a little darker than mine and her hair as black as a raven.

"They must've written the room number wrong. I am looking for someone named Christopher Scott." She told me while showing me a piece of paper she was holding. How does she know my husband? Unless... Oh God. It's her. It's Kim. As she looked at our door to confirm the hotel room number, I started to panic as I didn't know what to do. Should I tell her that I'm Chris's new wife?

"Hmm, 317...Oh, I'm sorry, unless, well you must be of course; you're John's wife, are you not?"

"Oh God, I see. It had to happen. You must be Kim. Chris went to find you." I was determined to tell her that I am Chris's new wife but as I said his name, her eyes sparkled. I can see that she is still in love with Chris. But does Chris love her?

Iq~H%