You're Safe Now (P.1)

Running, just keep running, don't stop, that's the only thought that ran through Harry's mind. Harry rounded the corner, his feet slipped, the thread on his shoes was long worn out, but he couldn't afford new ones at the moment. His body fell to the ground, his head smacked the concrete, whimpering in pain, he curled himself into a ball.

"Where do you think you're going, scum?" The teenagers that had been chasing Harry had finally caught up with him. Harry was no longer shivering from the cold, but from fear, he knew what these boys would do to him "Awww is the little piece of garbage scared?" his voice was icy and cold as he teased Harry, Harry held back a whimper, he didn't want to give the boys satisfaction. The three boys surrounded Harry, he had nowhere to run; he was trapped. "Give me your money," the biggest of the boys snickered at Harry, Harry obeying, reached into his tiny coat pocket and handed the boy the tiny bit of money he had. "Well, there goes dinner for the week," Harry thought to himself. 

"is that it?" One of the boys friends screamed at Harry, Harry didn't look up at the boy, he just kept praying that they would be happy with the money and leave him alone. "I have nothing else," Harry whispered and winced as the leader grasped Harry's thin jacket and pulled him up until they were at eye level. The cold evil grey eyes burned into Harry's, Harry held back tears, as the leader slapped Harry across the face. The one boy that didn't talk kicked Harry behind the knee so that he fell to the ground. The three boys took turns kicking and punching Harry, until Harry was begging for mercy.

The boys left Harry, crying and bleeding in the streets, they didn't stop there though, in the nearby ally, where Harry lived, the boys smashed Harry's box and threw his very few possessions all around the ally. Harry hadn't realized that he had blacked out, it was dark out now, he tried to stand up, but his body gave out in pain, Harry cried out again, but nobody would hear him, nobody cared about a dirty homeless boy. Using his arms, Harry dragged himself back to his box in the ally, Harry didn't look back to see that he was leaving a trail of blood across the new fallen snow.

His box was destroyed; Harry had nowhere to cover himself from the snow. Harry crawled around the ally until he found the one thing that meant the world to him; he tucked the photo into his jacket so that wetness of the snow wouldn't destroy it. Harry grabbed the thin tiny blanket that had been in his box and wrapped himself in it. Closing his eyes, Harry hoped that the pain would subside when he awoke in the morning.

"That pizza was amazing," Niall cheered as the group of boys walked home from the restaurant. "You think that all pizza is amazing Nialler," Zayn smiled and ran his hand through his boyfriends hair. "It's bloody freezing out here," Louis remarked and put his hands away in his pockets, Zayn wrapped his arms around one of his other boyfriend's body, tucking him into his chest as they walked. "What about me?" Liam frowned, making sure that none of his boyfriends forget about him. "I got you babe," Niall said and wrapped his arm protectively around Liam's waist.

The four boys were a couple, yes, it does seem weird, but it wasn't to them. They all cared about each other romantically and they loved one and other, so why not just be one big happy couple. Very few people knew about it though, they didn't want to be judged; they were constantly in public eye, being part of world famous band One Direction. They had been together since they met on X factor and put into a group, they all had feelings for each other.

The boys rounded the corner, "I'm so glad we have the next ten days off," Louis cheered, happy to get time to spend with his boyfriends without work being involved. "What's that?" Niall said letting go of Liam to point at the red that streaked across the white snow. Liam knew; the thought made his stomach turn, "its blood." "What do you think happened?" Louis asked, but his voice was in a whisper, whoever or whatever was hurt badly. "Come on, let's follow it, see if we can help," Liam took charge, naturally as being daddy direction.