chapter 1

Ariana's pov

My second day of school in my senior year I'm turning 18 in a few months I'm so excited. Today I decided to wear my cute and fav pink Mini skirt and my favorite singers demi lavoto shirt ( I went to het consert a few months ago and bought this shirt).

I walk in class and see my 3 best guy friends ash, michel, and my favorite calum. There saving one seat and one seat only for one person... me.

Me, cal ,Mike, and ash all met 10 years ago we were all 7 and ready for our fun future together. Best 10 years of my life.

I snap out of my thought and hear cal say "ari hurry up" and then the bell rings class is starting. I sit down next to cal and ash and Mike behind me and cal then he walks in.

The most handsome guy I have ever seen our English teacher Mr. Hemmings every girl in the 12th grade has a crush on him. He does the same thing he did yesterday

"Good morning everyone and today" he stops and looks at me and smiles and bits his lip. "Today we're doing a fun little get to know you kind of thing". "So I'll start with Mrs. Grande tell us something about your self". I look up to see everyone staring at me "oh um well I'm- " I get cut off "stand up and tell us" and gives me a cute smirk

"ok " I stand up take a deep breath "well I'm 17 turning 18 in 2 months I have 3 guy best friends right here and I love elephants and my favorite singer is demi lavoto" I say as fast as I can then sit down."good thank u" then the bell rings "ariana please stay after class" "ok yes Mr. Hemmings.

I think to my self walking up to his desk as he waits for everyone to leave it's only my second day what did I do wrong. I look at him when the last student walks out and say " so did I do anything wrong sir" " no no no u did the opposite" "um ok so why am I here " I ask curious
"Because u are the most beautiful student I have ever had and I like u"

Wait wtf, did he just say that OMG I couldn't help but to say "thank u" and try to walk away as fast as I could but he got up and grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall and puts those soft lips on my I push him off of me and he come back on this time I didn't stop him I grabbed his hair and tugged it and he grabbed my thies and picked me up and put my legs around his waist he put his hand through my hair.

Then he took me over to his desk and put me down on it and pulled my skirt down I jumped up and pushed him in his chair and put my legs around him then I UN bottened his pants and try to pull them off I UN attached my lips from his so I could do so I pulled down his pants and he pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off I pushed him back down and got back on top.

"I thought u wouldn't want me" " me too but I was wrong and now I'm a bad girl your bad girl your only bad girl" he smiled and kissed me again then says "we can never get caught" " never" I say.