My Crush's Cousin (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

New Story! This is co-written with my new bestie, Alice, aka ShawtyManeLover1394! Please check out her other stories! If I could be have the writer she is today, I'd feel proud & accomplished! Aight! LEGGO!

<<Serena>>

"Hell no! Alice, he doesn't even know my name. Do you really want you so called 'bestfriend' to make a complete fool of herself? I don't think so!" I said, annoyed at the fact that all of it was true. "Well Serena, he's never going to know who you are if you don't talk to him!" she said, making perfect sense while grabbing her History book. "Yeah, yeah, I know," I sighed, knowing she was right.

"So, what the hell are you waiting for? Go talk to him." she giggled, shoving me over to him, causing me to run straight into his back. I gave her an angry glare just as Trent turned around and gave me a confused look. "Uhh, hi there."  I giggled nervoulsy, looking up at him

"Sorry, about, ya know hitting you." I said, mentally slapping myself. God Serena! Why did you have to look so stupid in front of him?!

"It's okay," he smiled at me, walking back down the hall to his soccer friends. I ran back over to Alice. "I hate you." "Uh, huh! You'll thank me later!" she giggled, dragging me to class.

All throughout class I was thinking about how much of an idiot I must've looked in front of Trent. Why the hell does he have to be soo damn hot? I'm such a loser. Just as the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and into the hallway, Alice right behind me.

"Alice. Why? Why did you make me do that? Now he probably thinks I can't walk right!" I looked over at her, who was of course- laughing. "Serena. Chill. All you guys said was like 'Hi!'  And he said it himself, it wasn't a big deal! People trip all the time," she said seriously. "Why do you obsess over him anyways? It's just Trent," she said, glancing for my reaction. "Just Trent? Really? Al! Look at him! He is like a god! And I don't obsess over him, okay? It's just a little crush" I stated, not looking in her eyes, because we both knew it was a total lie.

"Okay, your full of shit but, anyway..you should invite him over to your place tonight. Tell him you need a tutor." she giggled, pushing me slightly. "No no no. Oh wait! No. I won't. I can't." I muttered, my cheeks burning with a bright red color. "Fine. I'll ask him." she smirked, walking away from me and over to Trent, tapping his shoulder before I had time to stop her.

I started panic-ing. Okay.. I need someone! Stacy! I sauntered over to her at her locker. I started making little hand motions as I talked, to look more into the conversation. "Hey Stace! Sorry, but Alice is talking to Trent about me right  now, and I didn't wanna look like a loner, ya know?" I asked, keeping up the act. She jumped right in, making it look way more believable. "Sure. So what's up with Trent? Anything new with you guys?" she asked, her eyes hopeful. "Pshh! I wish. Same old, I love him, he doesn't know me." I said, embarrassed to admit it, myself.  Stacey gave me an understanding look and nudged me.

"Alice is coming back. Good Luck! Text me later!" she said running of to who-knows where. I started walking forward and Alice joined me. "Don't even tell me what happened. Please." "Okay! I wont, but I'm picking you up to come over to my place at 8! Look cute!" she said running to her next class, not wanting to be late. I sighed but yelled back, "Dont I always?!" She winked at me and turned the corner. I entered my next class. The one I had with Trent. English. Okay, I can't really screw up here! I took a deep breath and walked to my seat in the middle.

I glanced over my shoulder,behind me, where Trent was sitting. I smiled to myself at how hot he was. Yum...  Focus Serena! We're in school here! I tried to listen to what the teacher was saying but I couldn't. I absolutley couldnt. I mean what was I going to wear tonight?! Okay it needs to be a little dressy, but more casual because were just hanging out at Alice's.. Hmm maybe I can come over ear- "Ms. Grey?" I heard the teacher ask me. Shit! Shit! What were we even talking about?!

"2nd person, Noun!" I heard someone whisper behind me. "Second Person, And it's a Noun," I responded to Mrs. Dusing, smiling confidently. "Correct. Mr. Murphy? The next one please?" I sighed in relief and heard Trent chuckle behind me. So it was him! I silently ripped a piece from my notebook.

~Thanks :p You coming to Alice's tonight?~ I scribbled, sliding it behind me.

~No problem, I know you'd do it for me. Yeah. wbu?~

~yeah, see ya tonight Trent!~

I pushed it back, thanking God I didn't get yelled at for passing notes. The final bell rang, and I swiftly made my way out the door. I started towards my locker, when someone pulled me back. It was Trent.

"See ya tonight!" he winked. "Yeah, Can't wait!" I smiled back, continuing to my locker. OH. MY. GOD. THANK YOU ALICE!

Immediately I was surrounded my six freshman, all of which I knew from Cross Country.  "Oh, Em Gee! Did Trent Riley just wink at you?" "Did he ask you out?" "Is it a date?" "I'm so happy for you guys!" "How long have you guys been BF and GF?!" I sighed and cleared up all of their annoying questions truthfully. "Chill, guys. Nothing's up between me and Trent. We're just friends," I told them, shooing them away. Even though, deep down, I was squeeling and freaking out inside. When did I get so lucky?

Serena----->

**************************

yayayayya! Tell us what you think!

love

alice&nora