SHOWER

I took all my clothes off and got into the shower. The water dripped down me, from my shoulder down to my ass. I screamed as I turned the water to hot. It burned me, but god did it feel so good. I didn't mind the pain because it wasn't really pain...It was pleasure. As I washed my body all I could think about was Asher. He was my boyfriend of nine months. I thought about the way he always handled me. He was rough and mean to others, but he was gentle with me. I never knew why and I never really cared, but the way of his touch always drove me crazy. As I washed my hair I thought about how he spoke. He always had a way with words, he knew just the right things to say.

I heard the front door open as I finished washing my hair. "It must be Asher," I said to myself. As I washed the make up off my face, I heard him coming up the stairs. I turned off the shower and drained my hair of most of the water. As I wrapped a towel tightly around my body and stepped out of the shower Asher was there. I guess I didn't hear him come in, but in his hand was a knife..."Asher?" I said. "Why do you have a knife?" I questioned. He didn't say anything which scared me. When I took my eyes off him for one second to look behind me to see if there was any kind of escape I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked back to see a giant red stain on my white towel. Black spots were everywhere now and all happened so fast to where I couldn't scream or make any noise, but to simply gasp for air. As I looked back to where Asher was, he was gone. I fell to the floor, losing consciousness. As I crawled with the little strength I had I smelt something...burning? I crawled to the stairs to see that the downstairs was on fire. "Why...?" was the last thing I said before I took my last breath.