Shadows

Things to look out for:

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

F/C- Favorite Color

SF/C- Second Favorite Color

H/N- Horse Name

H/C- Horse Color

F/A- Favorite animal

S/T- Sword Type

The list will get longer. Trust me. It will. Now onto the book. 

~Your Pov~

I woke up to the sounds of muffled screaming. Why was their screaming coming from outside my tent? My eyes fluttered open and I remembered what had happened last night. I stepped outside to see the boys still tied up to the tree. The brunet and the blue haired ones were tying to get out while the black and blond did nothing. They just stayed tied to the tree, like it was normal everyday stuff.  

"Why hello there beautiful." The brunet said. I walked over and punched him in the face. I couldn't take the look he was giving me. It was the look of I like the look of you please marry me kind of thing. 

"Laurence. This is what your mouth gets you into every time." The blond one said. 

"Shut up Garroth." Laurence answered. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my horse. The armour that that Garroth character was wearing bugged me. A black cross. The Okhasis mark. The blue haired one finally stopped struggling and leaned against the tree like the one with the black hair. 

"So what village are you four from. I know where you are from though bandana so don't try to fool me. Not which village you guard, which village you came from. I don't want to let you four loose until I know where you originated from." I said to the boys. The one with the bandana looked up and I knew who it was with an instant. I saw it happen. 

"Okhasis." The blond one said like he owned the place. I rolled my eyes and looked at the other boys. 

"Meteli" Mister flirt said. No wonder I recognized him a little bit. 

"Matataki" The one with the royal blue hair answered plainly. I thought that village went insane or something and died down. How could he be from Matatki village? All well.  I eyed the one with black hair carefully as awaited his answer. He looked at me in the eye and I could see right through that fabric. Pain, and Hate flashed in his eyes. 

"Bright port." He said, looking away. I knew the truth about him but I wasn't going to say anything incase the other boys didn't know. I knew him from a while ago. 

"Fine. But sir from Okhasis, tell me the truth. What were you in Okhasis? Guard? Scholar? Prince?" I asked, carefully. He seamed to tense at the word Prince. 

"I will tell you in private my lady. I don't need these idiots knowing." The blond said. I nodded and untied them. I threw the swords at them and beaconed the blond one to follow me. 

"Ok so please do tell me. I would enjoy knowing who you are." I said. He seamed to tense and he looked a bit uncomfortable. 

"W-W-Well. Do you know how one of the princes died a while ago and the other also died a bit more recently?" He asked me. I nodded and he took a deep breath. "Well I may or may not be one of those princes. Look I faked my death and jumped though a window to escape. I am Garroth Ro'meave first son to Okhasis." I wasn't surprised really. The armour kinda gave him away. But why was he so far from home and why did he look like a guard? 

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you out here? I mean aren't you from Okhasis?" I asked. He looked away from me. 

"Can we not talk about that?" He asked. I nodded and turned my back towards him. I walked back to where the other three were while Garroth followed me.