Chapter 1 - Reunition

||PERCY'S POV||

I'm so happy that my mate was back with me. And her pack. That matters just as much. I couldn't live any longer without her. When she was gone, I made David do our paperwork and I drowned myself in misery and laid on her bed, sobbing. But none of that matters anymore. She's mine now, and she will not leave my side, until the day I die.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

||SHADOW'S POV||

I laughed as Caden crashed into me, knocking me to the ground. The reason I say ground and not floor is because we're in the forest. My sacred forest. I hugged Caden back and that's when he told me. "Caden Whitlock is a fake name. I trust you with my real one, so my real name is Alex Grahams." He told me. I smiled "Okay, Alex" I said, testing it on my tongue. Next thing I know, is that Carolina and David come stomping through the forest at me, my eyes going wide. I clawed at Alex to get off of me, but it was too late. Carolina pounced on top of me, crushing my ribs. I yipped at her in pain, shoving her off. "DO NOT EVER LEAVE ME MISSY." She sassed. I nodded "Hey, I asked you to come." I shrugged. She sighed in defeat. "I know." I tipped my nose into the air. But What I smelled, wasn't what I was expecting. The air smelled of Annabrat, and Nico.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nico barreled towards me, a soft look on his face. I simply shoved him aside and punched him in the gut. Since we are no longer in, or near my forest, Viper surfaced. Let me out, little one. I need to show them real fear. She hissed mischievously. I shifted into her, my sheer size blocking out the sun. Shadows rolled off her hide, courtesy to my name. Red marks weaved into her scales, because of Diablo. We were three beings in one. But soon, her hide darkened, as Lupa. Viper took flight and the Shadows thickened, and the voices came. 'Cover your ears!' I screamed through the pack mind-link at Alex, Carolina, and David. The instantly covered their ears and the voices started. Wailing voices erupted from Viper, hidden in a talent. Instantly, Annabrat and Nico dropped, listening to them. "It's not worth it!" Some of the voices wailed. "Life is pain, that's all it is!" Others screamed. Blue flames threatened to erupt from her throat, and a hissing screech voiced in the air as Carolina joined me, her White dragon, Serpent, using the same wailing talent. Blue and white flames blew from Viper and Serpent's jaws, coating the two life forms below, the two now lifeless "threats". Instead of Shadows, clouds rolled off of her, instantly falling in her wake. "SHADOW!" A familiar voice screamed. "CAROLINA!" Another screamed. We descended and landed right beside them. Carolina changed into Grace, her wolf, so she could fit behind a tree to change. I just shifted, courtesy of my unique melting clothes power, right in front of them. Percy ran forward and examined me for wounds, only to find none.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

||PERCY'S POV||

She's so beautiful. My mate, the strong leader. The welcomed Alpha. The loved mate. The cherished twin. But, she was mine. All mine. (Another title reference <3) I caressed her scar again with my thumb. She looked so strong with her little battle scar. It stretched from the tip of her forehead, to the middle of her lips, on the right side of her face. I leaned towards her, and kissed her, sparks shooting the whole time. Butterflies flapped happily in my stomach as she gladly returned my "Welcome back" kiss. "Welcome back, Agapi mou." I smiled. She bit her lip a bit, and winked, before renewing the kiss, and Caden 'Eww, Get a room!' ed us.

Hi! Soooo like it? I hope so. This is my second book, so it's better. Hehe, it's Caden to Percy. Shadow knows better though :P

Sleep, Eat, Read, and repeat!

~Shadow