Chapter Two

Leila and I went to at least four more clubs before returning home. I'm not really a heavy drinker, so I'm good. All in my right mind. But Leila? She drunk enough alcohol to fill up two adult whales mouths and then some. I literally had to pull her out of the club and carry her into the house. I don't see how she does it. Like, it's embarrassing to be sloppy drunk like this. Number one drinking rule for me is only drink what you can handle, unless you're having a personal happy hour at home where you should be safe.

My room is the closest to the entrance of our apartment and Lei is heavy. I just took her into my room, stripped her and gave her some of my pajamas for the night. I went to shower and returned about thirty minutes later. "Ashhhh." Leila slurred.

"What?" I asked with a bit of an attitude.

"Can you bring me a trash-" she gagged.

"I swear Lei if you throw up in my bed, on my floor, in my room period! I will shove my foot so far up your ass you'll need surgery to remove it!" I yelled running to get her a bucket. Ugh, this is another reason I don't do heavy drinking. You're willing to be miserable for a couple minutes of taste good? I'm not. The throw up and hangover later just isn't worth it.

*

I couldn't sleep comfortable because of Lei. She's sleeps so wild and always wants to wrap her legs around whoever she's in bed with. I flipped my pillow over to the cool side and looked at my phone for the time. It's six in the morning and I have to be at work by ten. We didn't get in until four. I can already tell today's shift is going to be long as ever. While I was looking at the time I noticed I had a text message from an unknown number. I slid my finger across my phone so I could reply.

~Text Conversation~

Unknown: I'm going to make you mine Miss Ashleigh.

Me: Um, what!? Who is this?

Unknown: What are you doing up so early beautiful?

Me: Answer my question first. WHO ARE YOU!?

Unknown: You'll know soon enough.

Me: Sure will. 911 knows how to track really well.

Unknown: Lmao, chill out ma. It's Berry.

Wait Berry? Gorgeous ass Berry from the club? How did he get my number and who told him I even wanted to be his, let alone have him texting me and what not. I'm still confused how he got my number, man. I'm just about to pretend like I don't know who he is...

Me: Uh, Berry? Doesn't ring a bell.

Stalker: For real, stop playing with me ma.

Me: I'm dead ass right now. I don't know a Berry.

Stalker: Berry from the club. Berry you was grinding all up on.

Me: I danced with a few people, so..?

Stalker: Brown skin, brown eyes, waves. Coldest nigga you ever laid eyes on.

Me: Oh, you're the rude one that randomly invited yourself to dance with me while I was just vibing, right? I think I remember.

Stalker: Yep, that was yours truly.

Me: And how did "yours truly" get my number?

Stalker: I got connects ma.

Me: Well, tell your connects if they want to continue to have their noses attached to their face they'll think twice before giving my number out to some stranger.

Stalker: Ouch, you feisty I see.

Me: Not at all, but I don't know you and I didn't hand you my number for a reason if you don't have it, so they had no business giving it to you.

Stalker: Get to know me? Let me take you out?

Me: Let me check my schedule.

Me: Looks like I'm not available until November of next century. You still gone be interested then?

Stalker: Lmao. Give me a chance, ma.

Me: I'll think about it.

Stalker: Next Friday night?

Me: I said I'll think about it. Goodbye stalker.

Stalker: The names Berry.

Me: And? You're practically stalking me right now, so goodbye stalker.

Stalker: Man, I'll call you and see what your decision is, alright? Bye Ashleigh.

~End of Text Conversation~

What the heck? This dude is really suspect. Talking about he got "connects". Like who? I'm sure we don't hang out with many of same people. Who do you know, that I know? I'm not about to stress over this though. It's already done and he already has my number. Oh well.

I looked at the time one more time. 6:30. All have is three hours and thirty minutes until I have to be up for work. Ugh.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

This is short, I know.

Vote, Comment, and Fan please.