[1] » 12+1 Tag

I was tagged by Katysters aka toxicisms.

______

(I know a lot of people are too lazy to write all the rules down, so of you want me to PM you a copy of the rules, just comment.)

1. You must post all the rules.
2. You must tag thirteen people.
3. You must post thirteen facts about yourself.
4. You must answer the thirteen questions given to you and create thirteen for the people you tagged.
5. Can say I don't do tags.
6. Tag backs are allowed.
7. You have to be finished within a week or the person who tagged you will remind you.
8. Be creative with the title.

______

1. Why are you still reading this?
Reading what exactly?

2. Do you ship Scalia?
Yes.

3. Stydia or Stalia?
To be completely honest, I don't care who Stiles ends up with, as long as he's happy. But if I had to choose, Stydia would be my answer.

4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Beacon Hills, California.

5. How did you first hear about Wattpad?
YouTube.

6. Dog person, or cat person?
None because I'm allergic to dogs and have a pathological fear of cats.

7. Will you marry me?
Yes.

8. Would you rather date Barry Allen or Stiles Stilinski?
Barry Allen. Stiles needs to end up with Lydia and I don't wanna get in the way of that. :P

9. What are you doing over the weekend?
I'm planning on updating my stories. But I can't make any promises.

10. Do you watch GMW?
No.

11. Do you like pie?
Yes.

12. Christmas or Halloween?
Both.

13. Anakin Skywalker or Kylo Ren?
Anakin Skywalker.

______

(Again, if you're too lazy to copy the questions, comment and I'll PM you the questions.)

1. Do you watch Teen Wolf? If so, who's your favorite character and why?

2. Favorite musician?

3. Favorite song?

4. If you had the chance to be granted superpowers, which would you choose first?

5. If you could bring back a deceased character, who would it be and why?

6. Allison or Kira?

7. Do you watch PLL?

8. Opinions on Scott & Stiles breaking up?

9. Would you risk your life for a total stranger?

10. Favorite book?

11. Are you a fan of killing off your characters?

12. If you were stranded on an island and could only take one fictional character, who would you take?

13. Favorite author?

______

I'd like to tag Baestronauts, coneythecone, kiera_is_a_penguin_, OscarCarrizal, satanberry, sbgarc0408, voidscisaac, Serag2428, ParisPeaceLuv, claryxbarry, Cguardiola27, 4girls4fans, and slutlinski.