Lost and Found

Kellin's POV

"Why the hell isn't she waking up?"

"Shit, I don't know!"

"Well, you're the one who drugged her you dumbass, how much did you give her?"

"It all went so fast, I just pushed it all down!"

"You gave her ALL of it?!"

"Well, yeah."

"She could've fucking overdosed!"

"Okay, okay, sorry."

"Fuck. What the hell are we gonna tell Vic?"

"Nothing, she'll be woke by the time he gets back."

"You sure? Cause she's been out cold for nine hours."

"Well try and wake her the hell up!"

I feel like I'm in a weird dream. I hear people, but don't see them. I attempt to move my limbs, but I can't. You know, like when you want to get up in the morning, but your body doesn't let you? Yeah, that's how I am right now. I hear shuffling of people and all I can do is lay down.

"Okay, let's try this... Let's hit her."

"Matty, what the fuck? Vic said no wounds, I think bruises are included in that."

"No dumbass, I mean we should all lightly tap her."

"Oh, yeah. Okay, let's try it."

I soon feel different hands tapping all over me. My body twitches and a voice gasps. 

"Dude, she twitched."

"Hold on, I got the rest of this. Back-up."

It gets really quiet and suddenly a freezing substance is getting thrown on my face. My body reacts by sitting up and gasping uncontrollably. I blink rapidly as my eyes come to focus. The outline of four guys are standing in front of me. I widen my eyes and scoot back slowly. One of the guys reach out to me, 

"Hey, wait watch out-" I fall backwards and onto the floor with a thud. 

"Ouch..." They all snicker and the one who tried to warn me, steps forward and shrugs.

"I said watch out." I sit up more and look around. I'm in a filthy room with four strangers. That pretty much sums it up. I stare at them and slowly start to shake. I shake so hard that my teeth start chattering. A guy with brown hair and brown eyes frowns.

"She's cold. See Tony? Why the hell did the water have to be ice cold?" My eyes dart to the tan boy with brown hair and eyes as he scoffs. 

"Hey, you guys wanted her up, just go get her a damn jacket!" He fires back at him. I mentally take notes; medium-length brown hair and eyes is Mike, short, brownish black hair and darker brown eyes is Tony. The shortest guy leaves quietly  and soon comes back seconds later, throwing a hoodie at me. It whips pass my face and the smell makes me gag. I pick it up and throw it on the ground away from me. Mike picks it up, sniffs it and rolls his eyes. 

"Jaime! This shit smells like straight up weed!" He throws it back to Jaime and he shrugs holding it. The same guy who got me to come to the car to look at his 'directions', smiles at me.

"Hey sexy, don't you want to get off the floor and get in something drier?" He winks, causing me to shrink back away from them. Mike groans,

"Matty, you're fucking scaring her. Come on.. I'll help you out." I frown as he holds out his hand. I squint at it unsure. Then again, it doesn't even matter anymore, they already have me and he seems like the nicest guy of the bunch. I take it slowly, and he smirks,