You're safe with me.

A/N: Forgot to upload this.. whoops.

Original A/N: Candy Apple City is a town I made up in a world as cutesy as Happy Tree World or whatever the fuck it's called, there's bound to be other towns with these sorts of names I guess. Like really? Happy Tree Central, doesn't that ring a bell? Yeah , the name is awful but I don't care.

Also, I have this not-so-official head canon that Fliqpy is delusional, and sees everyone around him as tiger soldiers, which is why he kills everyone. He's afraid to let anyone near him at all because they might pose as a threat towards him. That's basically what this fic is all about. There will be fluff with it, don't worry.

Also, this story doesn't really have to be all about the animals, they could be gijinkas if you'd like to imagine them as such or just humans, I don't really care. I like them all anyways.

And, in cause you didn't notice before, I changed this story's name c: whoops

That's really all I have to say on this fic, besides the fact that I can't write fighting scenes, enjoy.

An azure being flashed up above the clouds, following a certain lime friend of his as he hopped in and off of collapsing buildings around the abandoned ruins of an old town which used to be called Candy Apple City. The other had small parts their war uniform drenched in blood, but he didn't seem to care, all he wanted to do was find a way to kill that blue bastard hovering above him. Alas, he found an old trampoline just sitting on top of one of the buildings, against the wall and tilted upwards towards the sky. It was torn, but still looked good for one more use, Fliqpy felt an idea bubble up inside his mind. It was perfect. He sprinted towards the trampoline, and flew towards the hero, tackling and succeeding in getting him the fuck down from the air so he could finally try to kill him. They both rolled as they hit the ground together, Fliqpy winced slightly but regained his posture quickly, grabbing his knife and going on top of his masked enemy in the process. He aimed at his head, Splendid easily catching the knife between his fingers, leaving Fliqpy astonished for a split second before Splendid threw them off and into another building. Fliqpy reacted quickly, landing onto his feet and glaring daggers at the mysterious hero who had just deflected his knife. He clenched his teeth along with his old trusty knife, frustrated. He charged towards his enemy and attempted to strike him once more, Splendid dodged them all in time, making the demon of a person yell out in anger.

"Why- can't- I- FUCKING- KILL YOU?!" Fliqpy finally let his cool go, he never let his cool go. He always showed himself off as confident and cocky to all of his victims, this time he was sure he has met his match, and he was panicking because of that. Someone who could finally take him down, he wouldn't allow that.

Then again, he could use this challenge as practice for complete invincibility. Yeah, that's a good idea, good job Fliqpy. He pat himself on the back for being so smart as usual, at least the thought he was smarter than most.

He distracted Splendid with his hurtling knife, while he swung one of his legs across the others and made him fall down. Fliqpy grabbed and spun him around, throwing him into another building just as he did to him before. Splendid caused the top half of the building to crash down along with him. He sat up, spitting out pieces of concrete and rubbing the back of his head. He sensed Fliqpy coming and looked up to see Flqipy right above him, he rolled across and dodged Fliqpy's powerful stomp, getting himself out of all the rubble and flying off once more, this time Fliqpy was right on his tail sprinting building over building to catch up and try to snatch him back down.

"You fucking coward!", Fliqpy said, his tone returned back to his usual cocky glory, his mouth formed into one of his infamous smirks he always gave out. "Fight like a man, dammit!"