28%

(A/N It's a filler because people desperately wanted an update, a full update will be uploaded eventually xx)
Harry stared at the girl who sat with her head in her hands.
"What do you mean?" (A/N; Don't even fucking bother I swear to god.)
"I'm scared that I feel the same way as you do," She began her voice barely audible.
"I'm scared that you'll hurt me," She lid her tongue over her lips to wet them before continuing, "and it's so wrong for me to think the shit I think about you." She slowly looked up toward Harry who's eye never left the girl he cared for the most.
"I'd never hurt you. You mean so fucking much to me." Harry sat down beside her.
"I've heard that before." she rolled her eyes, "who was the girl at the cafè?" She decided to bring it up, after all, if she means that much to him, he'd tell her.
Harry looked at her, wondering how the hell she knew. "I saw youse, I went to get food." She answered his thoughts.
"She's an old friend." He licked his bottom lip.
"old friends don't hold hands in the middle of a cafè, they also don't look at them the way she looked at you." Charlie replied.
"But did I look at her that way? no. Did I hold her hand? no. I walked in and she was there, I sat down and she sat across from me. She tried to say sorry and I didn't give a flying shit. I'd rather not forgive someone who cheated on me." He said, bluntly.
"oh." Was all she could say, not really knowing how to reply.
"Yeah." He nodded his head slowly, averting his eyes from her own.
there was an awkward silence between them, both not knowing what to say.
Charlie's glanced at Harry who was focused on the floor.
"Why the fuck do I have feelings for someone I call daddy." She whispered but Harry heard, he turned his head to face her.
"But daddy has feelings for his princess also." He leaned over and kissed her temple.