13%

"Fuck Charlie, will you stop huffing every five seconds?" Harry snarled at the younger girl.
"will you just hurry up, and get me home, I have things to do." She rolled her eyes.
"Or I could take you back to mine and fuck the shit out of you." Harry shrugged.
"You're so fucking bipolar, one minute you're annoyed at me, the next your want to fuck me." Charlie said, her hand tapping against her thigh.
"Even when I'm annoyed at you, I still want to fuck you, that feeling won't change." He smirked.
"Whatever you say daddy." Charlie said, taunting Harry.
"Phone your parents, tell them your staying at a friends." Harry expressions were hard.
"Why would I do that?" Charlie pushed on.
"Just fucking do it." Harry raised his voice.
charlie texted her mum, says exactly what Harry told her to say.
"Harry where are we going?" Charlie asked, looking out of the window at the scenery she wasn't used to.
"This isn't the way to your house."
"Yes it is, just a different house." Harry smirked, turning into a small house, no other houses were seen for a good few miles.
"Get into the house, daddy's going to teach you a thing or two." Harry licked his lips.
----
It's a filler and I'm sorry but 18.2k. Are you serious?!
(Sorry this fillers shit but eh)