16%

she was eighteen. eighteen years old. Charlie ran down the stairs to the smell of pancakes being made. Taking a seat at the breakfast bar, she poured herself some orange juice. "Happy birthday." Her mother smiled, placing a stack of pancakes in front of her and kissing her forehead.
"We'll wait for your dad to get back home before you open your presents, okay?" She nodded before digging into her slightly burnt pancakes.

She pulled out a skirt and a top to wear before heading to the shower and getting in.
She washed her hair before washing her body then rinsed off and cut off the water.
She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hair then dried her body. She shoved on her clothes and ran back to her room, plugging her hair dryer in, doing the usual routine.
She felt a tap on her shoulder, frantically switched of the dryer and turned round to Harry standing behind her with a wrapped gift and a card.
"Happy birthday, princess." He smiled and handed over her present.
Harry watched as Charlie's eyes scanned the card, slightly blushing at what he said in it.
"I'd hide that card, princess, don't want anyone seeing that." He winked.
Charlie then began to open the present, tearing away at the wrapping paper.
Inside was a pair of house keys. She looked up at Harry, a confused expression across her face.
"It's for the house, our house. I'm not asking you to move in with me, but it's a house that only we can go to, it's the house we were at yesterday." Harry smiled.
"Thank you Harry." She stood up and kissed his cheek. She knew she couldn't keep the keys, it was wrong. But then again, everything she's done has been wrong. So what the use in trying to start making it right now?
Harry sat on the bed, scanning Charlie's body, taking his bottom lip between his teeth.
Charlie walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed her makeup bag.
Harry stood up and grabbed her wrist, turning her round and pinning her against the wall, she didn't bother to retaliate, she let him do whatever she wanted to her, because she wanted him too.
Charlie wrapped her legs around her, desperately pulling Harry closer, tugging at his hair which made him groan.
His hands wandered under her skirt, placing them on her hips.
"Harry." She breathed, Harry's eyes made contact with hers.
"We can't, not right now, my family is just down stairs." Charlie breathed, unwrapping herself from Harry.
She stood in front of Harry, smoothing down her skirt.
"You can stay in here if you want." Charlie said, picking up her makeup from the floor that was dropped.
She put more make up than usual, but didn't overdo it.
Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of her.
"I'm so fucking in love with you." He whispered, but Charlie didn't hear. Nor did he want her to.
--
oops. Not very good but I haven't updated in a while, I just don't know what to write anymore, but don't worry, I won't give on this book xx