Chapter 4

Demarcus P.O.V

Today I was on my off days when my older brother called me "yo Demarcus go buy some food and stuff here's is the shopping list and do not get distracted aight" I,mentally rolled my eyes because he always thinks I get distracted, when I don't . "Aight just give me the money then I'm gonna head out to Walmart " I said ."ok here is $200" drake said .

"can I come with???"ahliaya sweetly asked giving me the puppy dog eyes which I couldn't resist "ok but u better help and behave ok" I said seriously "ok get in the car and let's go "

-after the car ride-

"So you can go get the trolley while I lock up the car . once I entered Walmart I saw my little sister who was standing by the door.

When we went inside we got all the necessary foods then went to the fruit and vegetable section and as I wanted to grab the pineapple my hand accident touched a her hand and when I looked up she was so beautiful.

Bianca P.O.V

After I had finished doing my bathroom routine I dressed up then went to the fridge to get some food but as I was feeling I noticed it was empty so I mad a mental note to go to the Walmart after work .

-at work-
After I greeted all my co-workers I went into office and started to get my work done.

After about 4 hours it was my lunch break and I talked to one of my friends named Sally who was very nice and helpful, she does not pity me or judges me because I am blind.
After we ate I did my work and since I was fast and more active i had finished my work and my boss said I could leave early .

-at home -

When I arrived at home I changed my clothing into something comfy and yet cute by feeling the material after an hour Sally came over and helped me make a grocery list.
When we had finished the grocery list we went to Walmart and started ticking off the thing we had put in the trolley.

And then we went to the fruits and vegetable section I decided to get a pineapple when my hand accidentally touched other persons.

"um sorry you can take the pineapple "u said."no you can beautiful " a very deep voice. Replied. " no sir you where here first " I said not trying to be rude." no you should take it beautiful you are lady" he replied. " but you -" then he cut me of "ok i will take it if you tell me your name and give, your number " he said. " um but first how old are you ??" I said . " Well I am 22 and my name is Demarcus " he's said . " well I'm Bianca and I'm 20" I said. "Ok Bianca may I please have your cellphone number " he kindly asked . " my number is 0928097432 and what is your " I asked politely . " mine is 0927977327 " he said as I put it into my phone . " ok Demarcus I have to go and it was nice meeting you " I said as I was leaving to Sally who was at the other Section of the section . Wait here's the pineapple " he said. " Oh thanx bye "  I said as I left