Chapter 2

Bianca's P.O.V
The next day I felt so sick because of all the crying I did yesterday evening because of all the events that have happened over these past years which is depressing. But anyways I did my hygiene , dressed up and used my stick to direct my out my apartment . Today I was so excited because it was my first day at my new job as an assistant to a manager of a small business . And people will probably think " but she's blind she can't work " but blind people can do jobs that regular people can also do, and just because we have a disadvantage in sight doesn't mean we have to sit around all day .
I walked out of my small cute apartment and walked outside and then started walking the the small restaurant called Mikes Kitchen which was just a couple blocks down from my apartment.

-Mikes kitchen -
When I arrived I was rudely  greeted by a girl"what do u want " she said with a lot of attitude , I kindly replied by saying "may I please speak to your manager " then she said "ok but just wait here" in a gettho accent . Then I heard the footsteps became lighter meaning she left . Then I heard her voice in a sweet voice saying " sir this lady was asking for u " "ok thanx very much Lilly u are dismissed " a very deep husky voice said . "Hello my name is Drake Bourbon-Fils the owner how may I help a beautiful lady like you?" He said kindly. "My name is Bianca and I was assigned as the assistant to you" I said shyly while blushing. "Oh Bianca , I remember you had the best résumé requirement as an assistant so let me show you around " he said."um Mr.Bourbon I'm blind " I said and after the last 60 seconds of awkwardness he finally spoke "ok so the let's just start on the interview then that's not really a problem" he said kindly leading me to his office holding my hand which made me very uncomfortable when we arrived he helped me to a chair the started to speak ." So Bianca I'm only going to ask u one question " he's said . "Ok no problem"I said calmly but on the inside I was a nervous wreck . "So Bianca why do you want to get this job ?" I asked . I simply replied by saying " I want this job so I can make enough money for and eye laser surgery so I can see again and the amount we talked about as my pay makes me able the get the surgery in 3 months time" said calmly "ok then you get the jobs when do you want to start " he said ." Today would be nice sir " I said " ok then I want you to Start on feeling around the room and getting used to it." He said. "No problem sir " I said "Ok I'll leave u to that and your lunch brake is at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm ok " he said and I kindly replayed by saying "yes sir"

When I had finished feeling around the office I started organizing so papers that where raffled up n different boxes and started organizing his,table being careful no to break anything .

"I see you have cleaned my office good job it really looks clean now it's your break you can go out a mingle with the your new fellow  co workers and the you are off for the day " he said . "Ok sir "

-lunch break -
When I was having my lunch a group o girls including Lilly came up to "so I see your getting comfortable with the boss"a ratchet voice said . "Well don't because drake is mine "Lilly said "so look in my eyes and listen careful " she continued but I quickly introduced  he busy saying "I sorry Miss.Lilly if you thought I was stealing Mr. Drake from you but I wasn't and. Can't see, I'm blind "I said Politely then there,was an awkward pause where I quietly stood up and left the area to go a fetch my handbag . After i had fetched my bag I said goodbye to Mr.drake and started walking home.

When I arrived at my apartment I instantly took off my heals and locked the door before I could take a shower.
After my shower I put on some sweat pants and a tank top and switched on the TV to listen to the news. When the news had ended I fixed myself supper and tried to call my parents but the didn't pick up.

Later that night I went to bed and and thought about my life and if I'll every meet Mr.right or if my parents will ever love me and if the eye surgery will be a success,but I eventually  fell asleep with those thoughts running through my mind.