Chapter 2

Chapter 2

***LISA'S POV***

That was a pretty good video if you ask me. A lot of good bloopers. Ha ha Amy couldn't get her introduction right.

Now I'm currently editing it while listening to Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls.

I dance a little while I post the video on YouTube. Oohh here comes my favorite part!

"III FEEL LIKE A HERO!" I sing out.

I grin and put on my moose beanie (did you know I looovvveee moose...meese...whatever) before I walk to the living room.

By now the episode of Pretty Little Liars is almost over. Davie and Lauren are in their usual position on the couch. I notice David is wearing Lauren's blue snapback backwards along with his maroon tank top (which showed his muscles by the way) and tan cargo shorts. It went good with David's shortish hair that was slightly messy and flipped up in the front. Woah did I just check out my childhood best friend? Wierd.

"Hey Guys," I greeted as I sat on Christina's lap.

"Ohhgg get off Lisa!" I heard Christina sputter out beneath me.

Lauren looked up from her phone. An excited expression lit up on her face.

"Let's make a video for YouTube! A lot of people are like "Make another video with David, Lauren!!! Put Lisa in it!!!" and I'm like "Ok ok chill peeps!" Lauren said in a very Lauren type way.

"Ok, but I'm getting some ice cream," David said lazily.

"WOOHOO!" Lauren sang as she danced to the computer to set up the video.

A couple seconds later, David comes back from the freezer and sits in the same chair I'm sitting in so the camera can see all of us.

"Heeyyy guys!" Lauren waves to the computer.

I felt something wet and cold drip down my shoulder. It took me a while to figure out what it was.

"Your getting ice cream on me, Davie!" I whined playfully.

"Whoops!" I don't think he meant it by the way he was laughing. I gave him a pouty look.

"I'm sorry LisaWisa!" He said in a high voice and rapped his arms around my waist, giving me a hug.

I liked the feeling of his arms around me. Is that bad?

"Fine I forgive you, little Dave" I said while stroking his hair with my hands.

The whole time Lauren was watching our playful banter and she chose this time to interrupt.

"Wooww guys," she put her hand near her mouth in a whispering motion towards the camera, "They have a secret crush on each other. Just kidding, they do that all the time."

As she talks to the camera, David and I are making weird faces at it. Lauren finally realizes what we are doing and joins us.

One of David's faces were so hilarious that both of us crack up and I land up on the floor laughing.

"Quick! Lisa is hyperventilating! David give her mouth to mouth!" Lauren laughs.

David looks at me and says half kidding, half not," Well ok then!"

I watch as he bends down towards my face. Lauren is still laughing in her chair. David's face is getting closer and closer until I push him away and say playfully, "Ok that's enough of that"

David just grins and we start talking to the camera again.

***DAVID'S POV***

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when Lisa pushed me back into my seat, but it doesn't matter because I wasn't expecting her to let me kiss her then and there. Also, we were just fooling around like always. It's just, Lisa looked so beautiful laying on the ground, laughing and showing her beautiful smile. It made me melt on the spot.

Suddenly Lauren interrupted my thoughts with her cheerful voice.

"Well I guess we will see you guys lateerr!" She waves then turns off the camera.

"That was fun," grinned Lisa as she fixed her long dark brown hair. Right now it wasn't straightened or curled so it was in its naturally wavy state. She looked amazing in just her "at home" outfit. A red sweatshirt hoodie and sweatpants.

"Yup! Let's upload it and see what people think!" squealed Lauren.

As we waited for it to upload, I let my thoughts wander to the last video I did with one of the Cimorelli's. I have done several over the past years with them. I remember when i did one with only Lauren, one with only Dani, and one with both of them. The fans always loved when I did little video chats with one of the Cimorelli's (espesually Lauren. They say we are hilarious together or something) . They usually hear me speak in some of the bloopers in their videos, but that's about it.

"Yay it's uploaded! I'll read the comments after I go out skateboarding. See you guys!" with that Lauren grabbed her skateboard and ran out the door. I was dying to grab my longboard and join her, but I really want to see the comments. So I stay.

"Ok I guess it's just you and me reading the comments Lis!" I said watching the screen. Comments were popping up like firecrackers.

Her and I stared at the computer as we read the comments:

Bewitched583: OMG 1:32 WAS SOOO FUNNY

Cimorellixx6: Lisa and Lauren mah favs

Estelle Jay: Lauren is a freakin goddess and David is so hot. Maybe they should date!

Harry1D09: David, Lauren, and Lisa's freiendship <3

CimFanLovve: DAVID + LISA= DISA

Lovatic4Life: David and Lisa are the perfect couple! They should date!!!

Lisa and I both looked at each other and started blushing.

"That's enough of that!" I said embarrassed as I got out of YouTube.

When Lisa's cheeks were their normal color again as she smiled at me with that beautiful smile of hers that I could stare at all day.

Yah. I am definitely screwed.