Christian bale 3

"Well good fucking shit (y/n)!" Your boyfriend Christian yelled. You cringed at his voice, normally so soft, sweet, and caring now loud, angry, and done. "I tried ok? I tried. Shit happens and I can't always fucking control it. So tough shit." Tears started to stream down your face as Christian pulled a cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket.

"Christian, stop you're scaring me." You whispered. You were afraid to be near him. Especially after he had pulled that guy off of you and nearly killed him. Christian had a temper and you knew it. Anything went when he got mad. You didn't know what would go flying or where. Normally you just had to put your hand on his arm to calm him down but that was when he was yelling at someone else. Right now you were scared to even get close to him let alone touch him.

"I am? Well I'm so fucking sorry." He yelled. You cringed again as he lit the cigarette and started to take a drag. "The fuck am I doing?" He muttered and threw it out.

"Christian just please listen to me. Everything that happened was a mistake. I'm sorry. I love you and only you. I wasn't even paying attention to that guy. I was so focused on you. I didn't even know he was there." You desperately try to convince him. Christian's eyes seem to soften but he's still mad.

"I'm supposed to believe that? He was all over you! How did you not notice?!" Christian nearly screamed. No one was looking under the dock at you two. You were slightly concerned seeing as something could happen at any moment.

"Believe it or not Christian. It's what happened and I'm so sorry." You whimpered. Christian ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He started to walk away, starting to cool off or so you hoped.

"I can't always be there to protect you. I'm gone so fucking much it's insane. You refuse to come with me so I can't do much about that. But (y/n)," he paused and turned back at you, finally talking like he always did. "I love you too much to continue on like this. I need you with me no matter what." He said finally walking back to you. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around you, testing how scared you were.

"I love you too Christian. I need you too." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around him and let his rest his head on your shoulder. A small giggle made its way past your lips as you thought about how he almost had to kneel down in front of you, considering his height. You felt his smile against your neck and your hand made its way to his hair. A small him of approval from Christian let you know he liked your fingers playing with his hair.

"Marry me." He whispered against your neck.

"Really?" You asked. You weren't surprised. You knew it would come sooner or later. You were just glad it was Christian.

"Of course. Be mine. Forever." Christian said pulling away and sticking his hand in his pocket. He pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

"I'll be yours forever Christian." You started. His smile was shortlived

"If..."

"If what?" He asked.

"If you'll be mine forever." You said with a smile. Christian laughed.

"Only if you'll have me." He whispered as he leaned in to press his lips against yours.

"Of course I will you weirdo." You whispered back as he slipped the ring onto your finger and your lips connected.