TCL | 0.4

Ruthless Records, 1989
Jerry Heller's Office

Cube

Ever since Jerry been in charge of Ruthless Records, the money is not adding up. Something is not right between this whole operation. I don't feel happy with where I am right now.

"Cube, Jerry needs to see you in his office." Michelle, our consultant told me. I walked to his office, I noticed that the lights were off.

"Jerry, what the fuck is this. Some ole' godfather type shit." He sipped on his wine. "The reason why I brought you in here is because I have this contract I need you to sign." He tossed me the contract. As I'm reading the contract, I wasn't understanding of the legal things that were on there.

"I don't know what any of this shit, means." He chuckled while smoking on his cigar. "We're talking $75,000 here, if you don't sign the contract you'll only get $32,000 of your money." I looked at him with straight disgust.

"What the fuck, Jerry. That's my money anyway, man. Dre and I are only ones who made this shit possible. NOBODY ELSE!" I semi-yelled. He kept smoking his cigar.

"You know what... FUCK YOU AND THIS DAMN COMPANY!" I left the building slamming the door. Dre looked at me, and walked behind me. "Yo, you leaving man?" Dre asked me. I nodded my head.

"Aye don't tell Nelly I'm leaving bruh... I don't want her to feel bad or anything." I dapped him up. I walked out of that building with so much pride, no other man would've done that. I drove to my girlfriend Kimberly house, I needed to vent to her.

I noticed Kim sitting on her porch, looking pretty as ever. I have a feeling that she's going to be upset, but she still supports me no matter what. I feel so relieved that I'm out of that company. I walked up to Kim and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey baby, how was the studio?" I had my head now. "I quit today, babe. Jerry wasn't paying me my money, so I'm done with everything." I was feeling guilty. She nodded her head. "We are going to make it, no matter what happens." We went inside of the house, and headed towards her room.

Chanell

After a long day, I went home from work. It's so glad to be in my own house. As I went inside, I saw clothes all over the hallway. And THEY aren't mine. I could hear the noises, from the door. I leaned my ear on the door.

Luckily, I had on timberlands because I kicked down the door, and saw Eric having sex with another woman. I jumped on the bed pulling on the girl's hair. Eric was pulling me off of her. I got one last hit on her.

"WHY IS THIS BITCH IN MY HOUSE!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Baby let me explain, I.." Before he could say anything, I started packing my clothes in a duffle bag. "FUCK YOU!" I walked out and got in my car, and drove off. "Oh by the way, I'm pregnant." I proceeded to drive off. I can't believe this motherfucker, had some girl in my house. I got some for him though just wait and see. 😈