1)My Three Goddesses Part 1

Story info: It's a week before the wedding and Tanya Kate Irina show and sparks fly with Bella when they meet and dickward I mean Edward attacks them they almost kill him Bella begs for them to stop.

Tanya's POV

My family and I arrived at the Cullen residence a week before the wedding. Apparently Edward was marrying a human who would soon be one of us.

Carlisle greeted us and invited us inside where we met a beautiful human girl. I inhaled and had to stop myself from running towards her. She was mouth-watering and every part of her body seemed to beg for me to come closer. Without looking I knew my sisters' felt the same.

Edward wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close, something inside of me growled but I kept silent. "Tanya, Kate Irina, Eleazar, Carmen," he greeted us. "This is my fiancé Bella," he stressed the word fiancé and glared at us cautionarily. "Bella, these are my cousins."

"Hi," Bella waved timidly and my heart melted. I have to get to know this girl

***After meeting Bella***

"So what happened back there?" Eleazar asked once we were alone.

I looked at me sister's. "I think we just found our mate." Kate told him and his eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" My brother asked and we all looked at one another in question.

"Pretty sure," I replied and he nodded once.

"Edward's fiancé," he said to himself, "this could be complicated."

"Could be complicated?" Carmen repeated. "Dear that is the understatement of the century," she told her husband. "Edward is a possessive misogynist, when this is found out all hell will break loose." We all nodded in agreement.

"What really matters is Bella," I reminded everyone. "If she is our mate then her happiness is our main concern, if she is happy with Edward me must let her be happy with him." Kate and Irina growled at that but they knew I was right. "After she is turned she will eventually find her way to us and recognise us as her mates, but as a human it is more complicated for her."

"So we just leave her with that jackass?" Irina demanded, never one for subtlety. "Edward is a misogynist, he thinks he can own women, I don't want my mate with him." She insisted.

"And I could smell her purity," Kate joined in. "I swear to god if he even considers taking our mate's purity I will remove his manhood, painfully."

Eleazar cringed at her words. "Calm down, he can't touch her while he's human, he'll have to wait until she's turned, and if she gets to know you girls then once her heart stops she will realise with you is where she belongs. The solution is simple, we are here for the wedding, befriend the bride, a divorce can be dealt with once Bella is turned." Although we did not like the idea, we hesitantly agreed that our brother was right.

Good so far????
Enjoy ;D

Anywho this is a Bella/Irina/Kate/Tanya story.....