I made it my personal mission to train Steve. He said he wanted back in the field, so that's what he's going to do. I already realized that I couldn't train him like a normal agent. He had to be the best, he is a natural leader so he has to know what he's doing. That includes knowing technology, fighting styles, statistics, politics and just really being emgered in this world. We have a lot of work to do.

"Okay Steve lets start with the basics."

"Obviously you know how to fight, but it's time to take it up a notch, get you out of your comfort zone. You know your greatest strength is well, your strength. So use that against me. One punch has to be enough to take me out. And go for the weak spots: head, throat, knees, legs, you know them. Remember if I was to go against you I'm going to increase my speed, because I don't have your strength so you're going to have to catch me if you want to hit me. This time I want you to count how many times you move, to either block me or hit me." I told him and Steve nodded soaking in the information. I could see the wheels in his head turn, he was strategizing.

"Let's go." I told him getting into ready position. I took a bit of a jump to get him. I reached up to punch him in the face but at the last second I swing low. I grabbed his leg up swinging him down.

"Again" I helped him up. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and he stretched his arms a bit.

"Don't let me trick you. Fights aren't fair. Someone smaller than you, so 99% of your opponents, will look to surprise you. They are trying to be sneaky so be alert." We got back into a ready position. I waved at him to start. He came forward and tried to punch me in the stomach. I spun away from him putting my back to him. I elbowed him in the chest. He grabbed my arm and tried to flip me. I jumped into the flip and land on my feet. I looked back at him. He made his way towards me quickly. I seized his shoulders and flipped him to the ground.

"Done."

"You're way stronger than you look you know?"

"I've been told so," I joked. I lended him a hand. He took it happily before jerking it so I fell on the mat.

"Looks like I got one in."

"You're a cheater." I told him getting up.

"I thought you said fights weren't fair." He challenged with a smirk. He was twisting my words.

"And now you're a smart-ass."

"I wasn't before?"

Later that night he woke up gasping for air again. I could hear him, it woke me up. I got up out of my bed and made my way to his door.

"Steve?" I asked twisting the door handle. He didn't say anything but his heart was wildly beating out of time. I slowly opened the door, peaking my head in. His was sitting straight up, sweat pouring down his forehead. His hair was damp and sticking up in different places. He was clutching his chest like he was having pain.

"Can't breath." He gasped. It was like his old asthma attacks. But this wasn't one, he was having a panic attack.

"Okay, Steve, breath in and out. Come on, sit up." I said helping him up. He stood up trying to breath. I took deep breaths in and out trying to make him copy me.

"Catch your breath, Steve, come on buddy." I echoed trying to comfort him. Pretty soon his breathing was close to normal. He looked better, more stable.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I offered, I had a feeling he would say no. Steve choose when he would wear his heart out on his sleeve, it wasn't all the time. He shook his head.