Fact #49: Dreadful Disney Part 1

Disney isn't as light-hearted as you may think...

Here are the retellings of some of your most beloved Disney classics:

1. The Little Mermaid

When mermaids die, they turn to sea foam and cease to exist. In the fairy tale, the prince falls in love with a different girl, breaking the Little Mermaid's heart. She's faced with a dilemma: If she slays the prince and lets his blood drip on her feet, she'll turn back into a mermaid. Ultimately, she can't bring herself to do the deed, and instead flings herself into the ocean, transforming into sea foam.

2. Cinderella

The Cinderella fairy tale is completely disgusting. When neither of her stepsisters can fit into Cindy's slipper, one of them cuts off her toe and the other cuts off her heel to fool the prince. Later, Cinderella has her magic birds peck out her sisters' eyes as punishment for their deceit. Oh, and she also slams the lid of a chest on her stepmother's neck, breaking it and killing her. Damn, Cinderella, you bad.

3. The Lion King

Even though The Lion King is completely plagiarized from a , Disney claims it's based on Shakespeare's — a play in which pretty much everybody dies. In the climax, Hamlet (the character Simba is based on) is stabbed to death with a poison blade. Hakuna matata!

Hope you enjoyed, and remember to vote comment and follow for more! If you liked it, well there are a lot more coming soon!

p.s. If you don't want to read all of them, you can skip to Fact #1, and then read through them all, if you like, which you will, because, duh, I wrote it.