Fact #52: Anagrams

A/N: CELEBRATION TIME COMMENCE! This is the 50th Useless Fact! Oh, wow...we made 50 of these dumb things...

The history of the Anagram...

An anagram is a type of , the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once; for example, the word anagram can be rearranged into nag-a-ram. Someone who creates anagrams may be called an "anagrammatist". The original word or phrase is known as the subject of the anagram. Anagrams are often used as a form of as well.

But that's boring...here's the stuff you REALLY WANT!

If you search up 'anagram' on google, it'll ask you if you meant nag a ram...guess what that is...an ANAGRAM FOR ANAGRAM! Google is hilarious

Anagrams made some of the most popular names in history!

Like Harry Potter is an anagram for Part hero, try, which makes sense when you think about it, since he is part Harry, part Voldemort, and the Harry part if the hero so they're telling him to try!

And Lavender Brown is an anagram for Brand New Lover, which predicted the temporary love between her and Ron.

Tom Marvelo Riddle...I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

Hope you enjoyed that useless fact, and remember to vote, comment and follow for more!

p.s. If you don't want to read all of them, you can skip to Fact #1, and then read through them all, if you like, which you will, because, duh, I wrote it.