Knight

Knock Knock!

A strawberry blonde, green-eyed, male wearing only grey boxers and a white shirt rolled out of his very fluffy almost cloud-like bed resulting in only a light thud since his floor also seemed to be made out of a cloud, in fact, his entire house aside from the appliances, windows, and doors seemed to be made out of a cloud. No, not just seemed to be, the house is made from a cloud because this man is an angel. One of the few that are crazy enough to handle going to earth to kill demons. What did you expect after reading the title?

Anyways, back to the person at the door.

The male sighed and got up to go answer the door. When he saw who was at the door, his mood instantly switched from one of boredom to one of happiness.

"Hey Bala buddy! Got a new job for me?"

"Yeah, this one will take some time to finish off. He's been killing off a lot of angels recently so be careful Felix."

"Awesome! I love projects." Felix took the file from Bala.

"I swear, you have to be the only one that get this excited about this job. Just, remember not to commit any unforgivables or you'll get kicked out of heaven."

"Aw, you aren't getting worried about me are you?"

"The only thing I'm worried about is having a shortage of angels who will kill demons. Good luck Felix."

"Thanks Bala. See ya later."

"Sure." With that, Bala flew off to hand out another job. Felix closed the door and tossed the file onto his coffee table, which, again, was made from a cloud and sunk a little where the file landed before returning to normal. Not even waiting to make sure that the file actually landed on the coffee table, he went into his kitchen to make some breakfast that included toast with grape jelly, and coffee with one cream and three sugars. He liked sweet stuff.

When he finished, he came back to his living room to look over the file as he ate his breakfast. The first thing he saw was the picture.

"A Japanese guy? Hm. He's kinda hot. Kinda really hot. Who am I kidding, he's a sex god. He must be like, a demon of lust or something. Man, he looks so mad in this picture. So cold. It's too bad he's a demon." Felix took a sip of coffee and started reading the file. "Died at the age of 24. Hey, that's a year younger than me. Real name is Takuma Hashimoto, but goes by the name, Wrath. Fucking hell. No fucking way." Felix attempted pulling his foot up to his face and fell over in the process. He squinted at the arch of his foot. "Fucking hell. That is the same nickname as my soulmate." Felix let his foot drop and pouted. "This isn't fucking fair. I kinda figured after I died, but, UGH." Felix glared at the file. "Wait!" He bolted upright. "There is a way! The only way to be forgiven for an unforgivable is to do something truly selfless and heroic. I hope I can help him do it." Felix took a bite of his toast and continued reading.