He chuckled as I gasped at the feelings he sent through me.

“So, where are you going to run this time.” he teased.

“Nowhere.” I whispered “I am staying right here in your arms tonight.” We continued kissing until I finally decided to get brave enough to allow my hands to explore more than his chest. Darrell was a heck of a lot stronger than me and he could handle a lot more of my teasing and taunting him. He just moved with my hand saying my name whenever he particularly liked something I did. Finally after several minutes and a lot of him rolling and stopping me he finally gave in and let go.

“You cheat.” I whispered to him.

“What do you mean?” He asked,

“You stopped me when you couldn't handle it.”

He laughed against my neck, “I was extending the moment, you could have stopped me. It may have been better.” He teased. “Lets head back to my house and take a shower” he asked.

I shook my head. “I don't think I want to do that.”

“Embarrassed again” he smirked.

“No!” I tried to deny how I was feeling, the truth was I was scared as hell to take a shower with him. I had just crossed a new line, I wasn't ready for anything else just yet.

“hmmm...” he gave me a partial smile, “Well I am going to take a shower, my window will be unlocked and opened, you can come over to either join me or after you take your shower here. Either way I would like to spend the night with you.” he requested and then he climbed out my window and went home.

I was sure I wasn't ready to take showers with Darrell, so after he left I went and took a shower by myself but after I was finished, I turned everything off in my room and went and cuddled for the night.

The next night Darrell and Charlotte decided to take me out to a gay club called Illusions. I didn't know what to expect. First of all the name alone let me know this place probably wasn't met for the newly gay boy.

When we stepped in the club, Darrell changed again on me. He immediately pulled me close and started holding my hand. I started noticing there were several Darrell's. There was the football player Darrell, that wouldn't even treat me like a best friend, then there was my best friend that would ride with me to school, but he never allowed himself to get too close or show he had any feelings that were beyond friendship. Next there was the kissing and touching romantic guy that I was falling for that I only saw when we were alone or with Charlotte. And finally there was this new guy I was now getting introduced to and he seemed to be wild and possessive of me.

Darrell was kissing me for the first time in front of several people. He was biting on my ear, dancing right up on me. Not girly dancing, this boy could really dance and that was also new for me. I tried to keep up but I unfortunately am rhythmically challenged. It was all fun though and it was really interesting when he came up to me put his hands on my hips and tried to make me move to the music properly. I felt like a little kid with him and Charlotte they had me cracking up. I ended up sitting at the bar by myself as I watched Charlotte and him dance together off of several songs. Then to my surprise a drink was put down in front of me I looked at the bartender and immediately tried to refuse the drink.

“Umm...I didn't order anything.” I said shaking my head and handing the drink back.

The bartender pointed down to the end of the table, “It's from him.” I glanced down and up until this point the only guy that I have ever looked at was Darrell, but to my surprise I found myself checking this guy out and he was gorgeous.

I think this guy was Italian or something, he had beautiful silky black hair, a pretty tanned complexion, cute pink rosy lips, a wide huge smile and his eyes just seemed to be twinkling at me. The guy stood up and came walking down to me. And that's when I saw he had one hell of a body. I thought it was just Darrell's body I was attracted to, but apparently I was into muscles. I looked my admirer over he had on a sexy black button down shirt, a nice pair of fitted jeans, and a pair black cowboy boots. He approached and I swear my mouth dropped to the counter,
“Hi, I'm Ric” he held his hand out to me.

I nervously shook his hand, “I'm Martin.” I replied my voice was shaky, as he sat by me I even noticed his cologne. This man even had an attractive smell. I looked away and glanced over my shoulder to see where Darrell and Charlotte were and they were still dancing and not even paying any attention to me at this point. So I continued my conversation with Mr. Too Pretty Ric.

“I've never seen you here before.” He whispered in my ear and his whisper made my body react right away.

“No! First time here, my friends thought I needed a night out.” I gestured my head to Darrell and Charlotte, not sure if Ric saw who I was nodding at or not.

“So would you like to dance?” He asked. I looked around again, Charlotte and Darrell were dancing with two other guys, so I figured what could it hurt. I would look like a fool anyway and that alone would send Ric running.

We stepped on to the dance floor far enough away from Darrell and Charlotte I thought, and we started dancing. Ric immediately danced around me so he was behind me, he put his hands on my hips and basically was grinding against me not really dancing. With the way he was moving it was easy to keep up. I just sort of threw my hands in the air and was doing mini fist pumps as I rocked out on him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the beat. Ric's hands got a little too friendly and he grazed them over my ass and that must have been at the moment I opened my eyes to see Darrell making his way over to us.

I jumped nearly sky high at the feel of Ric's hands on my backside, Darrell came over and pushed Ric away. Ric then threw a punch, and him and Darrell started rolling and fighting in the club. Charlotte pulled me away from the brawl and out the club.

“Darrell is going to kill you.” She shouted as she pulled me to the car.

“Why I didn't do anything wrong, I was just dancing,” I told her,

She shook her head, “You let that guy get too touchy.” She continued to shake her head. “All I heard was 'what the hell' from Darrell, I followed his eyes to you and Cowboy had his hands on your rump, or should I say Darrell's rump.” She started laughing, “Darrell used his football skills to weave through the crowd.” I sat in the car listening to her. “You picked a good looking one though.” she giggled.

“Yeah he was cute.” I agreed with her.

She looked at me a little shocked, “So it's not just a thing for Darrell, you are willing to try other guys now?” She asked seeming a little surprised.

“I don't know Char, I think I may be bi or something. That is the only other guy I ever looked at other than Darrell.” I shrugged my shoulders as I tried to figure out my feelings.

Then I saw Charlotte grab her mouth and gasp loudly. When I turned around Darrell and Ric were both getting put in the back of police cars.