Punishment

Once me and Luke were done bringing his shit into the house I stormed upstairs confused as fuck not knowing what the fuck just happened.

I went on my phone to see a text from my best friend Calum.

Cal Pal
yo Michaels throwing a crazy party tonight , I'll be picking you up at 8pm , be ready.

I looked at the time and it read 6:50pm , so I decided to hop in shower.
Once I was done in the shower I put on some light makeup which concluded of some mascara,concealer,blush and some chapstick,I'm not really a fan of lipstick so I just stuck to the chapstick.

I went over to my closet and took out a little black dress I've been dying to wear ever since my boyfriend Ashton bought it for me like a week ago.

I grabbed my all black converse,picked up my phone and went downstairs.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Luke spoke as he stud up from his seat and looked me up and down.

"Oh um,I'm going to my friends party,where's mom" I spoke as I walked into the kitchen looking for my mom.

"She's out right now" Luke began, "But there's no way I am letting my little girl go out to a teenage party looking like that" Luke said.

"What do you mean? I look fine" I argued.

"No,look at yourself,part of your dress is see through" Luke said in a higher voice.

"It's called mesh Luke,I am going to this party,mom would have aloud me so I am going" I said.

"First off,do not call me Luke,you call me daddy and second,your mothers not here so I am the boss of you" Luke said.

This guys comes and lives in my house and thinks he can treat me like this?! Hell fucking no.

I rolled my eyes as I stormed upstairs.

Just when I reached my room Calum texted me.

Cal pal
I'm outside

Me
Go round back.

I snuck out my window and went down a tree that was conveniently right beside my window.

I opened Calum's car door and hoped inside.

"Why the fuck did you come out the window you weirdo?" Calum questioned.

"My new step dad wouldn't allow me to go so I had to sneak out you dickface" I said kinda mad at the thought of my step dad not allowing me to go to the party.

"Ok ok chill Kat,I was just wondering.That time of the month?" Calum said with a smirk.

"No" I slightly punched him in the arm as I softly laughed.

"So who is this new step father I hear of" Calum asked as he kept his eyes in the road.

"Well his names Luke and he's like 20 years younger then my mom" I said looking out the window as we pulled into Michaels drive way that was already crowded with a bunch of drunk teens.

"Oh yikes" Calum said as we walked into Michaels house.

Me and Calum walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer.

Then some drunk dude came out of no where and started grinding behind me,unexpectedly Ashton came out of no where as well and pushed this guy off me.

"Get the fuck out of here Zayn" Ashton said through his teeth.

"Hey babe" Ashton said as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Ashton,thanks for getting that douche off me" I said.

Luke POV

I felt kind of bad not allowing Katrina to go to that party,so I went upstairs to apologize.

I walked into her room to see he window open and Katrina no where in sight.

"That little brat" I said to myself as I felt blood rushing to my face as I got more angry by the second.

Katrina's POV

"I'm a wild boy imma imma wild boy , yeah bitch yeah bitch call me Steve-O"

Those lyrics ran thorough the whole house as I grind on Ashton,I felt a bulge on my bum,I turned around to see Ashton smirking.
-
I read the clock on my phone and it read 2:00am,oh shit,I need to get home,Ashton was already passed out on the couch,so I went around looking for Calum to drive me home.As I was making my way upstairs I bumped into Zayn.

"Aye lil mama lemme whisper in ya ear" Zayn said,then he smacked my ass.

I turned around and smacked him in the face before running upstairs.

I looked inside multiple rooms before I walked in on Calum and some blonde chick doing the dirty. Wonderful.

I covered my eyes as the girl screamed and grabbed the sheets off Calum,leaving him bare naked in the bed.

"Katrina what the fuck do you want?" Calum yelled as he got his clothing back on.

"It's 2 in the fucking morning,drive me home" I yelled just as loud at Calum.

"Fuck sorry Daniella,let's continue this another time" Calum said to her.

"Let's go" Calum said walking pass me,he was pissed as fuck but the horny fucker needs to drive me home before I get in more shit.

I followed Calum into his car,the car ride was very awkward and quiet.

As we reached my place Calum gave me a little kiss on my cheek "Bye Kat" Calum said.

"Later Calum" I said as I walked out the car.

I opened my front door and just to my surprise Luke was standing right there,his eyes were blood shot red and he looked angry as fuck,I've never been more terrified in my life.

"Where the fuck were you" Luke yelled at me as his face turned more red.

"Luke I'm-" I started before Luke interrupted me.

"What the fuck did I say? Call me daddy" Luke yelled back.

"Lu-daddy I'm sorry" I said quietly.

Luke grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me upstairs.

"Let go of me" I yelled.

"No,you deserve a punishment" Luke said softly.

ooooooooo yikes...