Chapter 7

I saw Anna walking towards us and then I realized that she was not alone. There were like 5 peoples I calculated her age and they were coming towards us. Then Stacy looked at me with a face of vengeance.

"Stacy, what's going on here?? Why are they here?? I thought that you wanted to talk to me. You didn't say anything about your friends coming."

I really couldn't believe what I saw. But I needed to realized that it was not a dream. And I was really scared and I started asking myself questions that I couldn't answer myself.

"Okay friends. This is the girl that I was talking to you about. This is Emily." Stacy said.

And they all started laughing and gossiping in each others ears and looking at me laughing. I felt really terrible. I couldn't understand what was happening.

"Why are you guys laughing?? Whats happening?"

"You can't understand what's happening right Emily?? Okay, I'm gonna explain it to you very clearly. You remember when you told me all the things that you were jealous of Anna and that you really cared for me and things?"

I nodded my head feeling really confused.

"Alright, I told them all what you said and they wanted to know you. They thought that you were really sweet about saying all those sweet things."

And then all Stacy's friends started talking and one said: 'Hi Emily, I think you're really sweet. Can I be your friend?'

"Um, I don't know. I barely know you and you ask me to be your friend?! Who are you people. Can you guys please go away from here?!!! And Stacy, I don't want to talk to you neither!"

"Alright. That's good for me."

"What did you said?"

"Nothing."

I really didn't here what she said but I didn't care. What she did, I can't apologize her for that. I felt really bad.

I went back home and when I arrived, I saw mom and dad sitting in the kitchen eating dinner.

"Hey sweetheart, you're back. Where were you?! And what happened to you? You look really sad. Do you want to talk??"

"No mom, thanks. I was at the mall with Emma. She wanted to buy a dress for the party she's going tonight and she couldn't choose anything, so she asked me to help her out."

My mom didn't look really convinced with that excuse but I didn't worry.

"What's for dinner? And where are the boys??"

My dad answered: "Today we will eat salad with chicken and the boys went to bed early today. They're excited for tomorrow's game."

There is a football match tomorrow and my brothers loved football and they always want to see the games.

"Oh, can I go too?? Oh no, I need to stay with mom. But that's okay, no problem for me."

I played cool in front of my parents, when I was actually crying in myself.

I sat down to eat and my dad bought me a plate and I ate.

"It was delicious dad. Thank you. I'm going for a bath now and then sleep. Good night mom, good night dad. Have a wonderful night. Love you."

I went to my room and I sat on my bed and I picked my phone and I texted Karen.

-Hey Karen, I need to talk to you. Can I call you?

She answered immediately.

-Hey Emily, of course.

I called her.

"Hey Karen, you're not going to believe what happened one hour ago."                                                               "What happened?!?" she said. 

And I told her what happened and she said: "OMG, I can't believe what you're telling me. But hey, I don't think you need to stay friends with Stacy. I think she was really making fun of you in front of her friends and you don't need to be friends with that kind of people. I'm so sorry about this Emily, but I don't like saying bad things about Stacy but this time she really went overboard. I know that this is gonna hurt you but there's no other option. But this is about you, you need to take your choice and when you make it, let me know, okay??"

When Karen told me all those things, my eyes was with tears and I answered her crying: "Yes Karen, I know that what she did was not good but I don't know. I'm gonna think about it."

*****Hii Readers of My Fake or Real Friend! I'm soo soo sorryyy that I didn't publish any more stories. I was really busy with school, so I couldn't keep writing more chapters

So that you all know... I'm going to finish this story as soon as I get time to do it.

Thank you very much...

While waiting for the other chapters, you can read my other stories: My missing Friend and A dissapeared girl. Hope you enjoy them. They aren't finished either but I'm trying to finish them all.

Thank youu guys! Until the next chapter of My Fake or Real Friend...*****