Crush or no?

"good morning" I told soph "hello" she said
"so whats up for today?" I asked
"well since we are now on summer break I thought we could go swimming" she said " YASSSSSSSSS" I said " ok i will go get changed then you can go in after me" she said with a big smile " yup" I said After she was done she walked down the stairs all I could do was stare she was stunning
"your turn" she said giggling because she knew I was staring " y- yeah" I said
"oh and by the way" she said putting on her sunglasses "yes" I said
"it's not nice to stare" she winked all I blushed and ran upstairs. Once I get changed I go outside and I scare her by pushing her into the pool with me.
"holy good god you scared the crap out of me" she yelled
"oops" was all I said and then I went under water.
(3 hours later)
we got out of the pool and dried off then went to the room got changed and we watched a movie I got to pick since I am the guest so I chose how did we end up here the 5sos movie because we both LOVE 5sos. When I say love I don't mean like oh I love them I mean like we were jumping singing along to the songs screaming and just fan girl/ boying it was great. After the movie was over she had already fallen asleep on me so I stayed there. She is so pretty but its not just about her looks her personality was perfect she was okay with not wearing makeup when I am around, she didn't care if I burped around her because she would want to have a contest and get her mom to judge who was the loudest and guess whats even funnier? she won every single time. I think I have a crush on her but I don't know. Is it to soon to know?