Gaara Fangirl Request~~XFlipen-MentalX~~

Start from the beginning

"My food isn't that bad." Temari mumbled indignantly.

"Not that bad!" You and Kankuro exclaimed at the same time. You stared at her in disbelief. You didn't want to hurt your friend's feelings but she obviously needed a reminder. "The first and last time I willing had you make food for me it moved! Yup just got up and crawled right off my plate." You shuddered at the memory, removing your arm from around Gaara's neck, allowing him to resume the action of sipping his tea like he had been in the middle of doing before you had glomped him.

"So, what's your point? Just last week Kankuro, Gaara and I went to a sushi restaurant and my fish was still flopping in its plate." She defended.

"Yeah that would have been great but it wasn't even meat you cooked!! It would have been less disturbing if it was. Maybe if it was a chicken that wasn't slaughtered properly or a fish winking its eye at me BUT IT WAS DAIRY TEMARI!! DAIRY! How does a dairy product become mobile?! It was the most horrific, disgusting, disturbing, creepiest, most-!" You shook your head breaking out of your rant. "Oh did it happen again-did I freak out? Oops, about that Temari it's just that I still have-"

"Yeah yeah you still have nightmares about my horrid, disgusting cooking. I've heard it all before. I'm a horrible cook I get it." She said slamming her head onto the table. "Just sit down and eat."

You smile awkwardly. "That's just how life rolls Tem." She groaned in response and you took the time to sit down between Kankuro and Gaara.

You get yourself a plate and started helping yourself to the food laid out before you.

You were just about to grab more food to put in your already pack plate but the sound of someone standing from the table distracted you and you ended up grabbing something different from what you were aiming for.

"Hey where're you off to Gaara?"

You ask leaning back into your seat placing the food in your hand on your plate. He looks back at you with a bored stare that answered your question. Oh he's going to his office to drown in boring paperwork.

You look over to where he was previously sitting to see his empty teacup... just an empty teacup. He didn't even eat any of this food!!

"Hey Baka no Gaara how can you not eat this! It won't be here when you decide to stop dieting so eat!"

You said with an edge to your tone standing up to glare at him.

"Naomi.... I understand your concerns but I have work."

Gaara said plainly before making his exit.

"Argh!" you groan grabbing food from the top of your plate then throwing yourself back in your seat. "Can you believe him?!"

You ask Kankuro angrily but he didn't seem to care about Gaara not eating.

"If he gotta work he gotta work. He's a big boy Naomi."

Kankuro say nonchalantly with an apathetic shrug.

You huff at him and take a bite of the... stuff you randomly picked up from your plate.

"Well I think he should ATLEAST eat a little... ah... AH... OW! My nose! It's burning! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS STUFF"

Your voice came out slightly muffled as you were holding your nose trying to stop the pain that exploded in your sinus cavity. It burned like having hot sauce in your nostril! I hate spicy stuff its crap. You thought irritated.

"I think you just ate a wad of wasabi paste Naomi... If you eat a lot of the stuff it'll do that to you. I thought you knew what you were eating that's why I didn't stop you."