Mother's words

Hi guys! It's me again, okay so this is my first vampire night cross academy based fanfic so I hope u like it :3
now for the important stuff!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own vampire knight or any of the characters I used apart from my oc I also did not draw any of the pictures used to make this book, now without further ado I give u

Scarlet rose in Cross Academy!!!

={Scarlet's POV}=
I walked into the my mother's room, she was facing out of the window looking at the scarlet moon I shuddered at the sight, she was the only one that knew I could see into the future and whenever she stared into the moon there was always a catch, a problem or a mission.

"Scarlet dear?"

"Y-yes mother!" I stuttered alarmed

"Speak fluently darling, it is highly unheard of for a girl such as yourself with an already stained background to speak with such a high level of indignity!" My mother corrected turning her head slightly and glaring piercing darts at me with her blood red eyes.

I tensed up and straightened my posture ah yes one of my mothers many powers that come with being a pure blood.

My mother sighed, releasing her hold on me and looking back out the window as I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding and she turned back to the window, "Scarlet Approach!" My mother commanded and in a second I was at her beck and call, "I have a message to pass on to you from your father who is away in some country..."

A message from dad?

"Scarlet pay attention when I'm talking to you!" My mother snapped as I tensed again, then she turned to look at me.

"Ah, I apologize for the incoherent display of rudeness it shall never happen again!" I said dipping my head.

"I am certain it won't." She said as I let out a sigh but refused to get up and meet my mothers eyes, "Scarlet, oh darling girl, my sweet sweet scar you are about to do something that could change your life forever."

"As per?" I asked still not wanting to raise my head.

"Your father has enrolled you in a mixed school for humans and vampires, I believe you will make some good choices and allies, it is called Cross Academy, you should pack up this night prior to your departure tomorrow morning before the break of dawn." She said

I froze, leave and attend a school with other vampires and humans? I would rather not, I was always told not to talk to people, that no one will accept me no matter where I go that it was best to stay home, even after the day I met that boy with the white hair and purple eyes that almost killed me assuming I was a vampire they still want me to leave? This is unbelievable.

I thought, my legs giving out under me and me falling to my knees, I felt my mothers hand pet my hair, I was shaking, not because I was afraid of my mothers hand on my head, it was actually quite comforting, it was because I was afraid of what will happen when I set foot in that school or even worse when I step foot out of the confinement a of this buildings heavy architecture and over protective gates, I couldn't help but let a few tears trickle down my face and drip on my clenched hands as I started sobbing soundless sobs, then I felt my mothers hand raise from my head as I lifted my head and watched her walk majestically back to the window then she turned to look at me.

"Scarlet, you really are the scar in my heart, stop crying it will age you." She said sternly, turning back to face the window, I kneeled there in her room letting my tears consume me before I cleaned my eyes and picked myself up walking back to my room to pack up my most treasured belongings I would not let myself be destroyed by mother's words.