Chapter 3: She doesn't belong...

Authors Notes# Please Read!!

Hello everyone! Finally the third chapter of this fanfict! I need to work on my other stories… um… In the beginning there are some He/His/Hims that are capitalized because they’re talking about a specific person. If they are not capitalized, they are not talking about that certain person. And there are going to be a change of POV in this chapter. Oh, and Sharon’s Last name, Schatten means Shadow in German. Just putting it out there.

Please Comment and tell me how you think of this story!!

I do not own D.gray Man. Thank You!!

                                                                                                                              -CTS :p T^T

~*~*~

“Stay back!!” He yelled,

I stood behind His shadows as He shielded me from the man advancing towards us. I crouched down and covered my eyes from my fear.

Why did this happen?

How did it turn in to this?

What did I do?

“Give that monster to me!” the man roared,

But He didn’t move from His place. The man growled and ran to us. He let out a yell of pain and the sound of blood splatter went everywhere. Shock, opened my eyes and I looked up to Him. Dark red dripped from a sharp tip of a blade, exiting from His back. My eyes widen as the man pulled out the blade and He fell to His knees. He gave me a small glance back before falling back in front of me. I looked at the man and fear struck his eyes, his hands shook and his iris quivered. Immediately, that fear turned to hate and blame.

“You made me do this!!” he yelled, “You monster!!”

I denied this and shook my head,

“You beast!!” the man raised his knife and I screamed loudly as lighting clashed down. Seconds later, that man laid dead next to His body…

~*~

Pulling on a long pair of black pants and a white shirt, I placed back my metal armor and gauntlets. Tying back my hair in to a low ponytail, I put on my holster. Letting out a light sigh, I took my cape and bag and looked out the window

-Few Hours Ago…-

Following Allen and Lavi down the place, I was standing on an elevating platform surrounded by nothing but darkness. My eyes didn’t wander much, I didn’t want to get involved in anything troublesome. I looked up at the Chinese guy standing on the platform with us,

“Hevlaska, we’ve brought someone!” Lavi yelled, “Oi~!!”

Who is he screaming to?

Suddenly, I was lifted from the ground by transparent white hands, I looked up at a person… she didn’t hold a human figure but, she was human… I envied her,

“So, how is she, Hevlaska? Is she an exorcist?” the Chinese man asked

So she was Hevlaska…

“No, she is not, she is not compatible with any innocence I have with me,” she told them, “But…” She set me down, “You should be careful, Sorceress.” She whispered in a quieter tone. “You mustn’t look down on death,” She started to fade back in to the dark, “Because, death will come after anyone in surprise, please be careful,” the she faded in to the dark, leaving it silent again….