♣Prologue♣

Christian's POV

I parked my black car in the parking lot and got out.

As I walk in the hallway, girls were practically drooling. Some of them fanned themselves, some couldn't contain their squeals and some has the audacity to go and ask me to sleep with them.

Yeah, that's what my morning at school. Everyday, girls would do that.

That's what you get when your the hottest guy in this school. The greatest captain of the football team and the richest guy here.

Christian Tanner, at your service.
My dad is the owner of the most successful company around the world. He is the one that pays everything here at school.

Some people hates me but they can't do anything since I can beat them like crushing a grape.

I saw my friends, namely Dusk, Dawn, Joshua, and Derek, with their hot cheerleaders. I made my way to them.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I said, giving them the team handshake.
"I'M GAY AND I'M IN LOVE WITH CHRISTIAN TANNER!" I heard someone shouted at the top of their lungs.

It's a guy who has nerdy glasses, with a face full of acne, and he is also fat. My face showed the look of disgust and anger.

This guy has just signed his death certificate.

"Who's that guy?" I asked with gritted teeth.

"It's Tyler Justin Brooke." Dusk said.

I was about to punch the guy but the bell rang loudly.

He has his time. Just wait.

--------------------------------

"Hey Chris!"

William waved a hand at me to show where they're seated in this noisy cafeteria.

I walk over to their direction. But failed when someone accidentally bumped me and spilled the content of his cup into my favorite shirt.

My blood boils at the sight of my shirt.

I looked at the fucker who has the courage to block my way.

Oh, it's the gay fat nerd.

"What the fuck?!" I roared and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"I'm s-sorry." He stuttered quietly. He slowly stands up. He's height is as tall as mine.

"DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU RUINED MY FAVORITE SHIRT?!" I shouted at him. He looked down at the to hide his scared face.

I wanted to insult him badly but my fist talked for me. It connects to his face and he fell to the ground. He whimpered.

My football team mates stood up from their seat and walked to my direction.

They looked at me for confirmation to beat him up. With a simple nod, they gave him multiple kicks and punches.

I left the cafeteria and went straight to the bathroom.

"Hey bastard!" Someone shouted.

I looked at the direction of the voice. The person who shouted at me was leaning on one of the lockers. He snickered.

"You just messed with the wrong person." He said and left, leaving me with a pissed and confused brain of mine.

What does he mean?

The next day, I heard that the guy my friends beat up was sent to the hospital and dropped out of the school.

That should teach him a lesson.

As I was walking down the hall, five girls approached me with anger in their eyes. They were hot and beautiful, minus the nerdy glasses, but they looked scary.

When they reached me, each of them give me a hard slap at the right cheek.

They slap like hell.

"How dare you?!" Girl one said.

"You heartless monster! The person really loves you and that is how you treated him?!" Girl two growled.

"You could've killed him!" Girl three shouted.

"You'll regret this." Girl four said through gritted teeth.

"You're dead." Girl five said.

After that, they slapped me again. This time, it's on the left. I recieved only four slaps. I looked at girl number five. She glared at me.

"Not gonna slap me?" I said.

I guess I said the wrong words.

I felt pain erupt on my balls as she kicked it with full force.

They left me while lying on the floor, holding my crotch.

Lesson Number 1: Never ever mess with hot girls.

My friends carried me to the clinic.

I wish this would be over now.

------------------------

New story! An idea just popped in my head. This story is dedicated to people who have been played, hurt, or bullied.

This story is somehow based on my experiences.

So, I wish that you would enjoy this one.

Thanks to the person ripped my heart to pieces.

Anyway, please vote and comment.