New Book!

Hello Again! I am currently writing a new book and it is called: Saving Olivia.

I'm still developing the plot line for the entire thing I have been writing the story in my notebook and I have been Letting my sister read it over, she says it great. The two main characters names are Austin and Olivia. But there is a huge plot twist.

---

Olivia Howards is living a life in hiding. She hides under her hoodie at school and separates herself from everyone. She lives with her step mother, step father, step sister, and step brother because her real parents were killed when she was 10 years old. Her step mom and step sister are really abusive towards her every time they get a chance. They force her to hide her beautiful brown locks of hair in her hoodie and they intend on making her life miserable. She meet her new neighbor, Austin Maxwell, who is related to her crush. So when her crush, Keith Maxwell, Invites her over for their partner project she meets Austin Maxwell.

Austin Maxwell is an experienced fighter. He is the guardian of his half brother, Keith Maxwell. So he gets a surprise finding a girl limping in his house. from there he promises to take care of her. If only it were easy...

~~~

Anyways, I will post the first chapter of Saving Olivia on Christmas Day! And I will probably post a lot since I'm on break and all my friends are in Mexico. It depends, on what I'm doing. And plus I have rewritten the first chapter of Saving Olivia so many times! I've been trying to get it just right.

Remember, the first chapter will be posted on Christmas Day. December 25, 2015. I can't believe this year is coming to an end but until Friday!

I bid you all fair well! ❤❤

PS: who has seen 5SOS's Jet Black Heart video? It is to die for!