One Shot #3 and maybe a possible story idea?

So...this is the official BLOODLINE! I've been reworking it and I think I like this version better than the last. Now, this is a BL meaning Boy Love so if you don't like that stuff, I suggest you either give a try or leave. But, don't think that's all I'm going to write because I also have a story called Temptation (Boy Girl story) which is being revised which is a so, its ok if you don't read this one. 

Any who, I hope you enjoy this story and love it!

   Prologue 

In six days' time, the wait will be over and The Chase would begin. The need and want for a mate intensified each day, hour, minute. Those of the male population in the Blue Moon pack, were practically itching to find their beloved, especially the soon-to be Alpha Isaiah Hayes. It was his first attempt to find his mate and it was eating him alive. His pheromones were going crazy, even more than usual since he had a powerful bloodline coursing through his veins.  

All in all, it was hard to control him. Everywhere he went, he would snarl at every female, sniffing them to see if their scent matched his. 

None.  

None of them had even an appealing scent. 

Days passed and The Chase was soon approaching but he hadn't cared. If he couldn't find her now, what hope would there be for the future? 

He decided to take a breather and run in his form for a while. The night was tough, winter was nearing in and it was beginning to feel cold but, his thick fur could protect him from that. As time passed, he trudged farther into the dark forest, noticing his surroundings he saw a small figure in the distance. 

Just by gazing at the figure, he could tell that they were the one. Everything about them-though he couldn't well-was enticing!  

A howl ripped through his throat, The Chase had begun. 

It was a harsh winter night, when it all began. 

Jacob Brewer was gathering wood, to keep the fire brewing- his father had said it was going to get even colder-when suddenly, he heard a sudden sound. Quickly, he gathered the remaining twigs and branches, and rushed for the cottage on the hill. Racing towards his home, he could hear and feel the sounds of breathing getting heavier, louder by the second. He was almost there when he heard the snapping of branches behind him. 

A howl caught him off guard, and soon enough he stopped running. It was like he was captured in a trance, he couldn't move. Howls filled the atmosphere, as if never ending. He felt them coming on to him slowly, as if they were, the hunter and he the hunted. No longer wanting to wait, he turned around meeting his makers. His eyes widen as he laid them on the creature that followed him. 

A wolf, but not just any wolf this was big, humongous even. His heartbeat literally stopped for a moment.

OK...How was it? Was it good, awful, needs more work? Well, I'd love to hear from you and your feedback so please review and if you did like it please vote also!  

Oh and also if you know anybody or if you could do it, would you mine/or the other mine making a cover for me?

Thank you! 

MTasha15