We were making our way to the robe shop, because I had unfortunately grown out of my old ones. Actually, I was quite pleased to say the least when I had grown a whole three inches. I was tired of being the short one of the group and I was already catching up on Victoria. Hooray , I like being tall.

McGonagall hardly paused as she pushed her way through the crowded streets. " We willl get your shopping done, and then I will have a surprise for you. But In order to do it today, we must hurry." She huffed, halting in front of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Pushing me in, she had told me to meet her in Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment when I was done. I knew she was in a rush, but really, what was this all for?

" Welcome dear, I'm guessing you need some new robes for school?" An aging woman greeted me with a thin smile on her face. I looked around at the small shop that had cloths and sewing needles zooming around in the air before landing my eyes on her.

" Uh," I cleared my throat and straightened my glasses before nodding, " Yes ma'am." I told her shortly. She grinned and told me to step upon one of the small platforms. Just like it had the year before, out of the woman's pocket a measuring tape flew out and started to eagerly measure my size. As I waited, out of no where the door slipped open with a chime. Looking up at who was there, I was quite shocked to see the one and only Lily Evans. With her long bright red hair and her large green doe eyes she looked up to Madame Malkin with a smile.

I didn't talk to Lily much except for when we entered Hogwarts and sometimes during Transfiguration and Potion classes, but I like to think it's mutual. As she was guided to the stand next to me, she just then spotted me with wide eyes. " It's Robinson. Right?" She asked.

" You can just call me Thisbe." I told her, with a smirk. She nodded and spread her arm out as another tape started to zoom around her body. " So, are you ready for second year." I tried small talk, inwardly cringing at how stupid that was. Of course she's ready, you idiot.

" Oh, of course, but I certainly can't wait till third. We get to go to Hogsmeade and I've been told of a shop there called Honeydukes that sells some of the best sweets." She mused,as if talking to a long time friend. I guess she's just one of those really sociables.

" I'm excited that we get to pick our elective classes for third year. I plan to take Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. " I told her, as my measure wrapped around my waist.

Lily scrunched up her nose at the mention of Divination," I've been told that Divination is just some old phony class. It holds no true purpose and the teacher is always crazy." She mentioned, looking over.

" Maybe, but I like to try new things." I stated quietly watching as the tape finished up. I found it had similar characteristics to a pet as It nuzzled its self back into her pocket after getting it's praise.

Before Lily could respond, she was cut of by the wrinkly lady, helping me off the stool. " You'll need to tell me your address so your robes can be delivered. They'll arrive on the 28th and remember to take one out on the train to change into." She reminded me, pushing a clip board and quill into my hands. I sketched down my house number and, handed them back to her before turning to leave.

" Nice meeting you Lily," I told the red head before walking out the door. I sighed as I knew I would have to find my way towards the Wizarding Equipment shop, which would be simple if it wasn't for the numerous amounts of wizards shuffling through the small street. I braced my self, joining into the large crowd and I tried not to get my foot stomped on but to my dismay it was hit three times.

When I finally made it, I was happy to see McGonagall there with my cauldron full of books and supplies. She brightened when she saw me and made her way over. " There you are, I was starting to get worried," She told me, placing a hand on my arm. " Now, I'll drop your school things back at your house quickly and we'll be on our way." And without a second thought, she pulled away and popped out of the store.