God (A Harry Styles Love Story)

Hello everyone :) I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be starting a new story soon! And guess who it's about?! Harry Styles!! (like always...) but I have this really cool idea planned out and I'll try to make a description of the story :) but here's a sneak peek...

          “You know, this might be less awkward if you told me your name,” my voice trailed off and I tilted my head at the curly-haired man lying down in front of me.

            “But that’s a secret. I’ll tell you when I think you should know.” He smirked at me a little bit and I exhaled.

            “Fine."

Grace May Price is new at her university. She doesn't have a lot of friends, but is fine with the one she has. Someone catches her eye though. In fact, he's caught a lot of girls' eyes. This god-like, mysterious, and brooding young man doesn't like to give out his name to just anyone. Because of his looks, Grace and her friend decide to call him God. Little does she know, God develops some strong feelings towards her. When he asks to be her partner for a long semester project, she's surprised. First, because he turned down many other girls to be partners with her, and second because he won't tell her his name. What will become of the relationship between Grace and this mystery man? Will she fall into his trap? Or will she resist the temptation to be with arguably the most handsome man in the world?

Okay, so that description was really bad but I hope you're as excited as I am. :) I kinda got this idea from my mom, because she said that in college there was this really hot guy and her and her friend called him God because he was so hot. He turned out to be gay, though, but that won't happen in this story :) if you haven't figured it out already, God is Harry Styles. Okay? Okay. :)

Please comment and stuff :) love youuuuu <3

~ Charlotte <3