Chapter Ten

hello guysss :) sorry i haven't uploaded in forever, i feel really bad :( i've just been so busy and exhausted and ugh :P i hope you like this chapter though, even though it's short :) ENJOY <3 

GRACE’S P.O.V.

            I wanted to confront him about what happened. I wanted to ask why he almost kissed me and I wanted to know if it was him who had been sending me those notes. It all seemed to add up in my head. He acted weird around me, a note showed up on my desk when he was sat right next to me, he was seen was Ava for god’s sake.

            I’d packed up all my things when I decided to go after him. I nodded a goodbye to the librarians and walked straight out of the library. I looked around for him but he was nowhere.

            I started towards his dorm room. I passed some students but I didn’t make eye contact. They knew who I was – for the most part – and they knew that God and I had a thing for each other.

            I reached God’s dorm room and knocked on the door. It opened by Louis who cocked his head at me.

            “Coffee girl,” he said with a smile.

            “It’s Grace,” I said somewhat annoyed.  

            “I knew that,” he pointed at me and I nodded. “What brings you here on this lovely afternoon?” he asked, leaning against the doorframe.

            “Well I had to talk with your-” I paused. “Friend slash roommate. Is he here?”

            “Sorry babe, he hasn’t been back all day.”

            I exhaled. “Where do you think he is?”

            Louis shrugged. “Beats me. He never really tells anyone where he’s going. He’s quite secretive you could say.”

            I widened my eyes and nodded. “Definitely. Do you know his name?”

            Louis smiled. “Proud to say I’m the only one. Apart from his teachers that is.”

            “Why does he do this?” I asked, practically begging him to answer me. “I was so surprised that he said he didn’t give out his name. I mean, who does that? I’m starting to think he has social problems or something…” my voice trailed off and I looked behind Louis and into their dorm room.

            “Why don’t you come in? We can have a chat. I know the first couple times we met weren’t all that formal, with you and-” Louis paused and smirked before he let me step inside. “My friend snogging each other’s faces off and then the next time at the football game…”

            I let out a breath. “Yeah…”

            “My name’s Louis Tomlinson,” he held his hand out and I softly took it. “Feel free to sit down anywhere… if you can find a place.” I looked around his extremely messy room and swallowed. I took the seat on the desk chair, pushing off some jeans and socks while Louis propped himself up onto the desk.  “What would you like to know? Just so long as it’s not his name and anything too personal. I think you know your limits.”

            “What is his problem?” I asked bluntly, making Louis chuckle.

            “His problem? Well he has a lot of them…”

            “You know what I mean…” I mumbled.

            “Well he doesn’t like giving his name out to girls. Mostly because he doesn’t want to be seen as a womanizer… he seems to kind of know what he’s doing though.”