Chapter 23

I wake up with a gasp. I'm sweating all over. I run my fingers through my hair. Damn! What a nightmare! I shakily get into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. I walk downstairs and find Mark sipping on some coffee. Wait...Mark? What the hell is he doing out here? I just shrugged it off and kept going. I then get a mischievous feeling. I feel a smile play on my face.

Marks POV

I sip on my coffee. Jack comes up to me, a huge mischievous grin on his face. I stop in mid-sip, my mug is still close to my face. Suddenly, Jack pushes the cup up, causing the coffee to spill and burn my care chest.
        "Ah!" I yell out to the feeling of burning sticky coffee on my bare chest. I don't always wear a shirt to bed ya know. "Goddammit! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I growl. Jack gasps and puts a hand to his head.
        "Sorry," he replies with a grunt. "Holy damn. I just have this badass headache." He walks over to the couch and plops down into, his head in his hands. Ok, that was odd; very unlike him. I feel Dark growling right underneath my skin.
        'The fucking bastard,' his voice growls in the back of my head. 'Fuck.'
        "Uh is everything alright in there?" I mumble out loud to Dark. I wait a minute. That's when I feel a sharp jab of pain in my stomach. "Gah!" I jerk, my hand going to the place of pain.
        'Mind you own fucking business,' Darks growls. 'Dammit, just go along with your fucking merry life. Damn.' Well, at least I know that Dark is ok. He isn't acting at all out of the ordinary. I then hear Jack groan with pain.
        "Hey, Jack," I refer to him hoping that everything's fine. "Hey, are you alright over there?" I see Jack nod, but doesn't verbally answer. I purse my lips and furrow my brow. I have the impression that Jack isn't being entirely truthful. Instead of pestering him, I'll leave him be until I feel that it's important.
        Jack then starts coughing, rough and sickly. I raise my head in alarm. I know that kind of cough. That sounds like the same rough coughing I heard when Dark and Wilford came out. Oh shit! I set down my half-empty mug and rush over to Jack. A liquid is dripping and frothing in the corner of his mouth. It's the same, just instead of it being pink or black, it is the same color as his septic eye, a bright green. When he finally finishes coughing, he gasps for air. I then see the liquid immediately reform and take its new shape. It's an identical version of Jack, just instead his eyes are different and he has shadows under his eyes. Both eyes are the same blue as Jack's, just that (and we are talking about only the whites) the left one is green and the other is black. I know who that is. It's that fan-made character, AntiSepticEye, or as some call him, Anti. Jack shakily got up, his eyes wide.
        "Hiya there Sean," Anti replied mischievously. "Man, it feels good to get outta there." While saying this, he stretched with a grunt.
        "What the hell?" I ask him. "Anti, I don't know what to ask. But what the hell?" Anti looks over at me as if just realizing I was there.
        "Ah, Mark!" He replies with his thick Irish accent. His voice is the same as Jack's only a little deeper. "So, Dark, how's it going?" I feel cold run through me as he replies to Dark.
        "Everything's going well, Anti," I say, my voice coming out deeper and darker. "So, what about you?" Anti nods in satisfaction.
        "Everything's going well fer me too, buddy," Anti seems to realize something before asking. "Hey, why are you still in Mark anyway? I thought you got out?" I still feel the cold feeling running through my veins.
        "I did," I replied, Darks voice coming out. "But I thought it'd be way more fun for me to just stay inside and torment him. I think it does so much better than being out in the open." Anti has an impressed look upon his face.
        "Well I'll be damned," Anti says, slowly taking a step towards Jack. Jack backs up a little, not daring to take his eyes off of Anti. "I think might try that out," Anti said that last part while looking over at Jack, an evil smile appearing on his face.
        "Ah! What the fuck!" Jack replies backing away. "Dammit! Dark, you asshole! Why did you have to give him the damn idea?" I feel the trademark Darkiplier grin appear on my face.
        "Aw come on, Jack," I say darkly. "Anti just wants to have some fun." Anti makes a noise of agreement. Jack then hits the wall. He scrambles against it, trying to get away, though there isn't a place to go. Anti walks up, Jack pressing himself against the wall as much as he can. Anti puts a hand to his chin, forcing Jack to look at him, Jack shivering to his cold touch.
        "Don't worry, lad," Anti growls evilly, a crazed look plastered upon his face. "I just wanna have some fun." And with that, he disappeared into Jack's body. Jack gasps as the cold rushes through his whole body. Of course, I would know what it feels like. Dark has done it to me before.
        'Remember when you were in that position, only with me going into you?' I shiver now feeling the cold rush through as the memory rushes into my head. Jack grabs his head as Anti comes through. The whites of Jack's eyes change, one green, the other pitch black, but the blue still remains in both of them. His teeth become pointy and his skin turns an even paler white.
        "Come on Dark," he replies with a wave of his hand. "Let's get to meet each other in person." At first, I was wondering what he was talking about, then a cold pain rushes through my whole entire body. I grab my head, the feeling of being stabbed hurting like hell. I then feel the cold rush through me again. At first, I lose control of my body, not being able to move anything at will. Then everything went pitch black.