Chapter 12

Sean's POV

Everything's cool until Mark starts to twitch every now and then. The twitches get more frantic and more frantic by the second. Oh fuck, not this crap again. Then,  I look over at...Mark? Why are there two Marks? I look at the Mark on the couch. He isn't twitching anymore. I look back at the Mark in the chair, Dark was sitting there just a few seconds ago, wasn't he? One of the Marks (the Mark from who was sitting in the chair) got up and he grabbed the other Mark on the couch and heaved him up. Mark started trying to get Mark to release his grip but Mark wouldn't let Mark go. Damn, this is confusing. Mark hauled Mark out of my sight and then they both walked in about a few seconds later. They walked in at exactly the same time and doing everything at the same time, almost like a mirror.
        "Uh, Mark?" Both Marks turn their attention to me at the exact same time and put the exact same expression on at the exact same time. "Ok, who's the real Mark?" They both looked at each other and then back at me.
        "I'm Mark," they both said at the exact same time. Ok, you get what I mean, right? They are doing everything exactly the same. "No, I'm Mark!" They say while looking at each other with agitated expressions. "Hey! Stop fucking copying me, you damn bastard!" I stare open-mouthed at them. I honestly don't know who the hell is who. Damn this is gonna be tricky.