Anko smiled with her eyes closed "Sure go ahead Naruto" Anko said silently "Thanks Anko" Naruto responded.

Naruto unzipped his hoody to take it off to show his plain black short leaved T shirt. He also took his T shirt off folding both his hoody and shirt putting them next to him. Naruto reached his arm up to his mouth to start his weekly routine only Anko knows about.

"Do you remember Naruto when I found out about your desire?" Anko asked Naruto with a small smile "Yes I do Anko" Naruto responded.

~Flashback Anko pov~

I just left the forest of death to find my little fox. I went to the training ground where he and his team come for training.

When I started to get closer I heard a sound, because I spend so much time in the forest of death I knew it sounded like an animal eating into a carcass. I followed the sound and then I started hearing a lake, I hid behind a tree and saw my little fox Naruto, leaning into the lake he was topless, with his t-shirt and jacket folded up next to him on the ground but he still had his glasses on, I licked my lips and I felt a small blush came to my cheeks, he looked hot I must admit.

I then released Naruto was eating something that was ferry bloody if I made a guess he was probably eating a rat or something. That's one of the reasons why I liked him so much, he enjoyed to hunt and eat his food raw rather than buying it or cooking it.

A smile came to my lips when I thought back when me and him would hunt the animals in the forest of death, like alpha predates I would use my snake's and my snake agilities to kill them. Naruto would use his fox beast mimicry to tear them to shreds, I always liked that half of Naruto it would make me a bit exited to imaging me being a snake and Naruto being a fox working together in getting a meal instead of killing each other like a snake and a fox would do.

I looked closer at what Naruto was eating and my eyes went wide like dinner plates of what I was seeing Naruto was eating his own arm while his blood drops down his chin and dripped into the lake, tears nearly came to my eyes watching Naruto bleeding like that, I felt some pain in my heart that I couldn't understand why I felt such sadness even when I now that he likes pain and he will heal in a few seconds.

"Naruto stop" I called out with a worried voice while I ran to his side he stopped when he heard my voice and turned to look at me, I reached to is side kneeled down to examine his arm he was already starting to heal 'thank god' I said in my head "Anko what are you doing here" Naruto asked me.

When he asked me that I smacked him right in the face with all of my strength his glasses fell of his head and landed on the floor, I had small tears coming out of my eyes but I didn't care "it doesn't matter what I'm doing hear the real question is why the hell were you eating your own arm Naruto" I asked with sadness and anger mixed in my voice.

Naruto reached and felt his cheek that I just slapped "ok I deserve that" Naruto said then he looked at me "Anko I'll explain why I was eating my own arm just sit down and relax ok I will explain everything for you know" Naruto told me with concerned in his voice I listened to what he said and sat down I breathed slowly to relax myself, "Naruto please explain and don't leave any details out got it" I told him seriously.

"I was hoping to keep this as a secret from everybody specially you Anko, ok I won't leave anything out as you already know because of my demons eyes I gained the ability of Immortality and because of that I enjoy pain" I nodded a yes and motioned him to continue "well what you don't know is that over the years of having my demons eyes my need for pain have increased extremely" he stopped and scratched the back of his head "are you sure you won't to hear this Anko" he asked me "please Naruto just tell me I want to know why"

"Ok for the past three months I've been finding ways of killing, hurting and torturing myself I lost count of how many things I tried but every time I felt something was missing from the pain I couldn't think of what it was, that's when I started befriending Ibiki he would share his torture methods and I would be his Ginny pig to see what new methods could work without killing someone, after a few weeks of us being friends I started to get some sort of hunger that I couldn't understand then I found out what was missing three weeks ago"

~flashback Naruto pov ~

I just came from the forest of death after eating a giant lizard I was trying to fill my hunger that I couldn't understand what it was, all of the sudden I smelt something that smelt better than ramen, if that was even that was possible.

I followed the delicious smell in a alleyway then I saw a drunk man laying on the floor in his own blood the smell was coming from him I couldn't understand it why would a bloody man smell delicious to me.

Then something snapped inside of me I took off my glasses and put them over my head, next thing I know I was eating the last piece of flesh that was left on his body there was blood all over my body after eating the now dead man, all that was left was his bones and clothes they wear also covered in blood I stood up put my glasses back over my eyes and ran back home with all of my speed.

I got home and looked in the mirror that was in the bathroom I took my glasses off and put them in the desk in the living room when I looked at myself in the mirror I looked like I just washed myself in a bath fool of blood with clothes on.

A smile came to my face when I looked at myself "Hahahahaha my god I look like a mess I think even Anko would be surprised with this" I said to myself 'I should make sure no one finds out about this specially Anko I don't want her of all people to hate me' I thought to myself.

~end of both flashbacks~

"That's when we started our secret relationship" Anko said with a smile on her face. "Year it was" Naruto responded back with an equal smile. He just finished his snack and had put his shirt and hoody back on.

"It's getting dark we should go back" Naruto suggestedto Anko standing up ready to go back. Anko stood up to now walking next toNaruto going back to the others.