Continuing with Taker and Kane

Beginne am Anfang

"What's wrong with it? Your with the girls tonight until bray and Kane do their thing." She says.

I sigh and lean back into the chair.

"It's basically the same shit from last night. Only difference is there really isn't a match." I say.

Paige looks at me as I make myself comfortable. On the tv was Kayla as she was heading down the ramp to the ring.

"It's so weird seeing Kayla back in the ring. I was here when she retired...." I say out loud.

"Huh?" Paige says.

Looking at the tv I drift off into a thought about Kayla's final match. It was brutal. Everyone of my bones could still feel the pain from it.

"It's weird seeing someone that I put into retirement being back on tv." I mumble.

"Oh yah... I saw that match. You two put yourselves through hell. That was so long ago though. This is a new chapter in your lives. Now you guys are like best friends." Paige says.

I chuckle and nod.

"She almost had my ass when I drove Chase Elliott's car at her Motorsports. But yah, we are good friends now." I say as I continue watching.
.
.
As I watch the lights go out in the arena from the wide screen as Bray high fives one of the crew guys. He was so hyped up with energy even I was shocked. The crew finishes putting the rocking chair in place in the ring as he makes his way down the ramp.
Once again the arena was lit up by the phones of the fans, making it look like a clear night sky. As the spot light flickers on I adjust my attire slightly trying to remember what I have to do.

"Well nice seeing you again." I hear from behind me.

Turning around I see Glen Jacobs aka Kane.

"It's been awhile I suppose." I answer back.

He lays his hand on my shoulder and grins slightly from under his mask. His different colored eyes staring at me firmly.

"I'm glad to see you back in shape. You had many of us worried sick. Saving some random ass kid from hitting a wall and dieing....your braver then I thought." He says to me.

I grin slightly even though I want to forget about that part of my life.... The kid turned out not to be who I thought he was. Now I just wanna focus on what's in front of me. And not the past.

"At the time I felt it was the right thing to do." I say.

He nods and then looks up as bray starts talking about how he destroyed the undertaker. I glance over at the tv to see the sickening sight sitting in the ring.

"But last night, the apocalypse had shown it's face. Destruction, defilation vengeance, and fear road in and carried out the soul of the mighty Undertaker.( he turns his head and grins) And can you feel it?" Bray says.

The crowd goes along with it as bray continues his speech. Half way through both land and I see the signal for him to interrupt. He takes a few steps forward and gives a thumbs up to the pyro technics guys. They summon the flames from the ring posts that cut Bray off instantly.

He moves slightly in the chair as Kane comes walking down the ramp. His grin then disappears as Kane reaches the ring. As soon as he climbs in, the lights cut out again for a moment. Then come back on revealing the rest of the Wyatt family.

"Great." I say sarcastically.

Kane attacks Luke Harper first followed by the black sheep. After clearing his path he sets his sights on Bray Wyatt. The man that knocked his brother down and took him away. I watch tensely as Kane grabs Bray by the neck and drags him out of the corner. He holds him high, staring at him with anger boiling in his mix matched eyes. Before he can complete the choke slam though, Luke Harper kicks Kane in the back of the leg causing him to drop Bray. Within two minutes they had Kane in a double choke slam and laid him out on the mat. Bray signals the guys to pick him up. As the lights go out and the arena glows with fire flies, they carry Kane up the ramp and into the back.
.
.
" He's got the whole world, in his hands.
He's got the whole wide world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands

He's got the whole world in his hands...."

I hear bray singing in a evil hushing tone. I sit quietly hidden in the fog as he walks closer. I can see the four figures... And behind them.... Dragging along, Kane.

"He's got the whole-"

"You better run if you know what's good for you." I say cutting him off followed by a quiet chuckle.

I can see Bray stop in his tracks. His hand telling the others to stop. As the camera flashes by me I take a bite out of my blood apple and then push myself off the black box I was sitting on. I laugh as the fog only allows glimpses of me.

"What? Afraid are you? Did you forget something? That urn does nothing to me..."

I thrust forward through the fog so I can be seen. Bray and my face were inches apart as we stood there. Staring each other down.

"You don't have any world in your hands bray. Not while I'm still standing." I say to him.

I land a low blow on him and then go for the other three. Luke and another let go of Kane who is laying there motionless. Luke tries to take a swing at me but I kick him backwards and then take care of the others. The fog covers the laid out bodies as I go over to Kane and kneel beside him.

"Kane.... Come on..." I say as I shake him.

He doesn't respond as I continue to tug on his arm. As I straighten my back out I hear a noise behind me and then force my elbow backwards. Apparently I had hit bray in the nuts. He curled over and I stood up to RKO him. His body dissapears in the fog as I kneel beside Kane looking distraught as the camera focused on me.

"He's gone...."
.
.

" So who's got an idea for food?" Nikki asks.

I walk out of the showers dressed in street clothes. Kayla was surrounded by the girls. It was not surprising haha. Who doesn't love Kayla?

Authors note: alright I have to start updating again. I apologize for being so slow.... School and homework is dumb.... Hope you guys enjoy this! _lunatic_Ambrose go for it!