First Day In KU

Ynna's outfit and shoes on her first day at the side..

Ynna's POV

"Ynna! Hurry, we'll be late to school." I heard Nic called out causing me to let out a squeak while I hurriedly grab my backpack before going downstairs.

When I reach the end of the stairs 3 people launch themselves on me making me grab the railings to prevent from falling.

"Baby Ynna! You're just so cute!" Lexi squealed squishing my cheeks as I squirmed away from their touch.

"Baby Ynna?" I ask confused at the childish nickname. She grinned and gave a thumbs up.

"You look like a baby so-" Then Lexi was being held by the ear by Nic.

"Stop saying nonsense Lexi Mae Walker." She pouted but squeaked when Nic tug her ear harder.

"Guys, Let's go." We nodded and got in the limo.

Wait, why do we need a limo when KU is just a walk ahead?

I will never understand this people.

Once inside the school we were being stared at by many which made me uncomfortable.

"You gotta be used to it Ynna considering you became a Campus goddess so fast, expect the envious looks." I nodded as I tried to ignore the looks and whispers directed to me.

We stop in front of a room with the words 'Principal' and the others grinned.

"Go inside Ynna. We'll be waiting here." I nodded and slowly opened the door.

There I saw a lady on a chair writing something.

"Uh..Miss P-Couz?!" I was shock.

In front of me is my Cousin Fiona!

She look up,surprised.

"Ynna?!" She smiled widely and envelop me into a hug.

"Baby Kai is that really you?" I nodded still grinning.

After all this time I thought she went to another country!

"Insan! I thought you were in the Philippines?" She just shrug and grinned.

"What are you doing here,Baby Kai?" I broke the hug and pouted.

"I'm going to be studying here. The secret school I didn't even know is our property!" She laugh and nodded.

"True, I heard they were keeping it a secret from you." I scowled and cross my arms.

"Why?" She did a 'My lips are sealed' gesture and went to her desk.

"Here is your schedule and locker code." I grab the things from her and nodded. She also took out a gold key necklace and a silver bracelet with gold linings circling the bracelet and the words 'KU Goddess' carved and with a diamond in it, It also has my name on it. Weird I just got here and they already made my own bracelet.

"Here is your key to the lounge room for VIPs and your own personal bracelet that can let you access to any VIP places, your mom personally had it made because she said in the mere future you'll be studying here. Your uniform and ring will be delivered tomorrow. I'm assuming you live in the mansion tita bought?" I nodded and she purse her lips.

"Good. See you later then Baby Kai." I waved and went outside.

"What?! You already got your Membership bracelet?" I nodded as Jade pouted.

"We got ours on the third day of class." I grinned and shrug my shoulders.

"Well then, Section Yoil we go!"