The Cold Goddess of KU

Enjoy!

Ynna's POV

"Hi!"

Wow. She's pretty.

"Uh hello?" She snap her fingers at me which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh.. Hi? " She smiled and took my hand.

"My name is Louise Dominique Choi but you can call me Nic!" I smiled and nodded.

"Hi Nic, I'm Ynna Kaily Park but you can call me Ynna or Kai." I introduce grinning.

"I cant believe you're this pretty,Ynna!" She gush out as she smiled widely. I just smiled thankfully.

She help me unpack my things and we went downstairs.

"The others are still not here so let's go for a tour in KU." I nodded and we headed outside.

We went inside the school after Nic introduce me to the guards.

"Wow!" I gape at the marvelous scenery. Everything is so extravagant and fancy.

"Your parents have a really good taste in designs huh." I look at Nic confused as she raise her brow.

"What? Don't tell me you don't know that your family owns KU?" I was shock. What?!

"You don't know?!" She too was shock but then shook her head and led me to what I think was a lounge area.

"This is our private room, you know us Goddesses." I almost choke on my own saliva as she said that.

"What? Goddesses?" She laugh and sat on one of the plush sofas.

"Yes, the 6 Goddesses of KU and your standing in front of the Cold Goddesses now." What?! You mean Nic is...

"You're the Cold Goddess?! But you don't look cold." She shrug as I sat down.

"That's because being cold is my facade." Oh.

"Are you hungry?" She ask as she went to the fridge. I did'nt know there was a fridge.

"Uh, no I-" Just in time stomach growled. Embarrassed, I nodded sheepishly.

"No need to be shy Ynna! You're one of us now. " She stated as she got out a tube of Jerry's ice cream and some fries. She heat the fries while she readied 2 spoons.

"What do you mean one of you?" I ask confused as I stared at her. She chuckled and sat beside me waiting for the fries to heat.

"You don't know much do you?" Embarrassed, I nodded.

"You're one of us, you're the new goddess of KU." Wow.

"But I'm still new here." I stated raising a brow at Nic.

"That's what I'm thinking too, but I guess its one of the perks of being the only daughter of the family huh?" How did she know I was the only girl in the family, except my Mother?

RING RING!!!

"Oops sorry! I gotta take this." She rush outside. I heard the beep indicating the fries are done heating so I took it out and waited for Nic.

"Hey, sorry about that." She apologized as she finish.

"The other 3 Goddesses are coming here now."

WHAT?!