Elegant,Boyish and Rebel Goddesses

Enjoy! By the way shout out to my lovely bestie butterflycupid!! She is Louise Dominique Choi in this story. Lab ya Beshie..

Ynna's POV

"Ynna? Are you okay?" I nodded at Nic still feeling a little bit uneasy. She look at me with concern and sat beside me.

"Don't worry, their nice." I nodded in understanding and felt myself calm down.

Knock Knock

My eyes widened and I look down as Nic opened the door.
"Zea, Jane, Lexi! So glad to see you 3." I heard laughter and voices and I look up to see them all staring at me.

"Uh... Hi?" A girl with reddish hair suddenly ran and hug me making me trip.

"Hi! You must be Ynna Park."  I awkwardly smiled and I patted her head.

"Yep.  It's me." Nic pulled me up as 2 other girls came behind her.

"Hey guys, this is Ynna. Ynna this is Heather, Zeanna and Lexi." I gave them a smile and bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you. " They laugh and hug me.

"Hi leader!" What?

"Leader?" They grinned as Nic look sheepish.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you you're going to be 7G's leader." I mutely nodded still shock.

"Where are the other 2?" Nic ask them.

"Library. " Jane uttered and they laugh.

"Never knew Zandra loves to go to libraries." Nic teased as I stand there awkwardly.

"She doesn't, apparently she owed Kath a favor which is to accompany her in the library." They chuckled and shook their heads.

"Poor Zandra." I shuffled uncomfortably as I felt left out.

"Oh! We're so sorry Ynna." Finally, Nic notice my presence. I smiled at her reassuringly and shrug my shoulders.

"It's fine." We sat down on one of the sofas and got to know each other.

"You mean you have 4 big brothers?" I nodded like it was no big deal.

"I thought Kurt and Keith were the only brothers. "Ah! My big brothers that are twins. I always call them "Kuya Kambal" since they are twins. Yes I can speak filipino. Suprise?

"Yes they are 4. Kurt, Keith, Nathan and Sebastian." I stated smiling as I remembered how much of a goof they were.

"Are they models too? I heard Kurt and Keith are models." Yep! My big bros are models.

"Yes, they are." Leanna squealed as she jump up and down.

"Your so lucky!" Meh. More like unlucky.

"I guess." Suddenly, Nic stood up and look at her watch.

"Let's go back to the house guys. It's almost night." We nodded and went outside. While walking, we chatted like there's no tomorrow. Once inside the mansion we decides to watch a movie so we went to the movie room and Zea went downstairs to make some popcorns.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" We voted until we settled on 50 first dates. Nic started the movie once Zea came back with bowls of popcorn.

While watching we heard the door to the movie room opened.

"Mind if we join?"