chapter 2 birthday wishes

chapter 2
BIRTHDAY WISHES
Hopes P.O.V

I walk through the gates into the Mikaelson manor. I walk through and see Aunty Freya sitting at a table with Aunty Bex (Rebekah) and Uncle Elijah. I walk over to them.
Uncle Elijah is wearing his usual dress pants with a grey button up shirt and black and grey tie with a black button up coat. He has his hair comed and his eyes are a darker brown today.

Aunty Freya is wearing black jeans with a red midriff and a grey jacket, with her short blonde hair out. She has deep sea green eyes.
Aunty Bexs is wearing black jeans with a white shirt and black leather jacket, she has her long blonde hair out and flowing and she has sky blue eyes.
"Hey." I say.

"Hey happy birthday my little niece." Uncle Elijah says walking over to hug me.

"Thank you." I say then get hugged by Freya.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart." Aunt Freya says.

"Happy Birthday Hope." Aunty Bexs says also hugging me.

"Thank you guys. Um do you know where Dad is?" I asks.

"He's upstairs in his room." Aunt Freya answers.

They all retreat back to the table as I walk up the spiral staircase to see my father. I enter his room, and find him staring out over the balcony, the back of my dads head facing me. He is wearing his signature colour - black. He has on black jeans with a light black shirt and a black jacket. He has short strawberry blonde hair and deep sky blue eyes like Rebekah.

I walk in and he turns around to face me, his eyes drift towards a little red box laying on his bed.

"Hi." I say timidly.

"Happy birthday my littlest wolf." He says in his thick British accent which all his family share. and as I walk over and hug him.