Chapter 8:Nice to see you again? No.

% Summer's POV%

"Honey I think it is best for you." Mom said over the phone. I was in my dorm "criss cross apple sauce" on my bed.

"But Mom I don't want to! You know I love it here and I don't want to leave it just because they are giving me a scholarship!" I whined.

"Well I think you should go because all of your friends are at that school and you will have fun and learn at the same time!" She said with enthusiasm.

"Well guess what Mom,it won't be so much fun and you know why." She knew what had happened about me and Roc's breakup. Even worse to do to the breakup relationship, Roc's mom and my Mom became closer friends. So sometimes when I visit my Mom and she has to go to Jane's house,it is really awkward if Roc is there,but usually he isn't. And I am only in my second year of college.

"I know sweetie... Oh I have to go,I need to get ready for the meeting. Bye honey."

"Mhmm... Bye." I hung up and there was a knock at the door. I stand up and open the door to see Grace.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Are you going to the party?"

I shiver when I remember what happened the last time I went to a party.

"No,I don't think so."

She frowns. "Why not?"

"Because...remember the last time in senior year?" I had told her a lot of things in my past life and so did she.

She whimpers. "Alright, but you are going to hear a lot of screaming,music,and partying because you're missing out!"

I shake my head as I close the door and get a call from Taylor who is my boss. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Summer! Are you doing anything right now?"

"No..."

"Well I need you to run and get me some Starbucks with my usual."

"Okay,are you at the studio?" I asked while putting my shoes on.

"Yes I am,and I need that in,a jiffy please,modern fashion is waiting!" With that she hung up before I could say anything else.

I shrugged and grabbed my purse. I jumped in my car and drove to the Starbucks. When I got there, I see someone familiar.

"Hello welcome to-" then he looks closely. I know who it is.

"Summer! I haven't seen you in forever." He smiled.

I giggled."Jacob,it's only been about a year or so,but it's nice to see you again."

"What can I get for you today?"

"Can I get a large mocha please?"

"Anything for you bae." He winked. I blushed and looked down smiling.

"Is this for you so I could put the name?"

I looked back up,"No,its for my boss,put Taylor."

He nods and types something in the computer thing. "Okay,is that all?"

I was about to say yes when I feel a vibration in my pocket. "Please hold." I take out my phone and see that its Taylor. She sent that we will have a guest. Her cousin. She told me to also bring a small drink of water. I chuckled. Water at Starbucks.

"Do you think I could get a small water?" I said still smiling at the fact.

"Water, at Starbucks bae." Jacob grinned.