Chapter 7:What Happens

Hey so I am going to say what happened to everybody.

Jacob~ he and his sisters moved in with their grandparents and it is going great. Their dad is in jail and sentenced for life. After some months or so, Angel is 10 1/2,Heaven is 10 1/2, and Jacob is 19. He's in college and is working at Starbucks and is living in his college dorm.

Ray~ he is happy and going to college. He keeps in touch with his family, as his older brother is 21 and he's 19. Ray has a good friend and her name is Amiee. Ray works in a fancy resturaunt and is getting good money.

Prodigy~ Prodigy is living well. Currently moving to a different college, he is 20. He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he is hanging out with a girl named Jordan. Prodigy has two jobs, working at Panda Express and a cold stone. His mother currently passed away and he's trying to get over that. His friends are there to comfort him though.

Princeton~ Princeton is a therapist but he took a break from college because of his career. Princeton isn't interested in girls right now, but he is still happy. 19 years old and younger brother 14. His little sister is 12 and his older sister is 20.

Jasmine~ Jasmine is going to college and is in track. Since she has track and everything she isn't working right now. She is still with Ray, but they have some ups and downs. Jasmine is 19 and she lives in her college dorm. She is the only child but her aunt had a baby boy not too long ago. Jasmine also keeps in touch with her friends.

Mandy~ Mandy isn't doing so well, she still lives in the trap house and she's still a h*e. She doesn't go to college and she is 20. The police are looking for her and her father even though her dad died. Mandy has been trying to kill herself lately, but can't do it. Also she and Prince broke up.

Roc~ Roc is very rich and is going to college. He and Summer got back together, but broke up because of girls getting on him. He doesn't talk to Summer anymore but he's got a lot of girls coming along. 19 years old and works as a college football player. Jayla is 9 years old and misses her brother dearly, but she gets over it.

Summer~ Summer is great. She still sees her parents but she goes to a different college than the rest of her friends. She got over that her and Roc broke up and they don't talk to each other anymore. Summer has a boyfriend named Calvin and they are doing great. Summer is 18 1/2 and is working as an assistant designer. Sadly she gave Cocoa away but she is in good hands. Cocoa is with Jayla now and he loves his new home. Summer visits Jayla and Cocoa and their family when she has time.